Somethings Are Sacred

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Filipino's on the whole are friendly generous and caring. No matter how rich or poor they will offer you what they have with love and care.

My wife and I on one occasion made an unplanned stop over at her brothers house on another part of the island. Next morning I was given a towel and shown to to the CR. When I came out her brother took me to their bedroon and offered me a clean (fresh) pair of shorts and a T-shirt, but pointed out, I don't lend underpants!! :unsure:  At which we both had a instant good laugh  :hystery:

It only happens in the Philippines......really :no:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

Filipino's on the whole are friendly generous and caring. No matter how rich or poor they will offer you what they have with love and care.

My wife and I on one occasion made an unplanned stop over at her brothers house on another part of the island. Next morning I was given a towel and shown to to the CR. When I came out her brother took me to their bedroon and offered me a clean (fresh) pair of shorts and a T-shirt, but pointed out, I don't lend underpants!! :unsure:  At which we both had a instant good laugh  :hystery:

It only happens in the Philippines......really :no:

Hey Kuya,

Don't be surprise that the tsimis (gossip) is gonna be hot about you.....he, he.  A bloke from UK doesn't wear any panties?  Right oh, I don't either.  Thank you for my morning laughter!  Respectfully -- kuya Jake

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
Hey Kuya, Don't be surprise that the tsimis (gossip) is gonna be hot about you.....he, he. A bloke from UK doesn't wear any panties? Right oh, I don't either. Thank you for my morning laughter! Respectfully -- kuya Jake

Hi Jake,

It's ok not to wear Y fronts, so long as you remember not to eat the veggie soup at C>K>

Boy did I do a Michael Jackson dance to make it to the CR! :mocking:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hey Kuya, Don't be surprise that the tsimis (gossip) is gonna be hot about you.....he, he. A bloke from UK doesn't wear any panties? Right oh, I don't either. Thank you for my morning laughter! Respectfully -- kuya Jake

Hi Jake,

It's ok not to wear Y fronts, so long as you remember not to eat the veggie soup at C>K>

Boy did I do a Michael Jackson dance to make it to the CR! :mocking:

Yes I`ve had to do the moonwalk a few times when I first moved here. It`s not so bad now I think my stomach has a steel lining now.

• Like 1