What Keeps You In The Philippines?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Filipinos are notorious for not guessing ages correctly... So many of these young 20 year olds are shocked that I'm not early 30s but rather older than their grandparents... Then try and get rid of them! Kinky little things, they are!

As for what keeps me in the Philippines? Gravity, of course! Hehe!

Kinky gravity?  I like that......he, he.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

One of the things that keeps me here is I am waiting for Jake to come over and buy me and JP the beer he said he would.

What keeps you here in the Philippines?

Hmmm......very interesting Kevin.  If I am going around to meet you guys, perhaps you could give me a geographical location on where everyone would violate me under the table.  I know that Kevin, DaveH, JackP, RBM are hanging out in Duma.  

Could we start a list again of general location where everybody's at?  That way, I could report to US Embassy of my current whereabouts.  And if I don't check in at a reasonable time, then I would be considered kidnapped, sexually abused and forced to dress like a bitch with a short leash.  

I don't know, perhaps I should bring my medieval cast iron chastity belt made from England.....he, he.  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

intrepid
Posted
Posted
I would be considered kidnapped, sexually abused and forced to dress like a bitch with a short leash. I don't know, perhaps I should bring my medieval cast iron chastity belt made from England.....he, he.

Now now Jake,... no need to bring your toys.  Just your bullets. :hystery:

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

One of the things that keeps me here is I am waiting for Jake to come over and buy me and JP the beer he said he would.

What keeps you here in the Philippines?

Hmmm......very interesting Kevin.  If I am going around to meet you guys, perhaps you could give me a geographical location on where everyone would violate me under the table.  I know that Kevin, DaveH, JackP, RBM are hanging out in Duma.  

Could we start a list again of general location where everybody's at?  That way, I could report to US Embassy of my current whereabouts.  And if I don't check in at a reasonable time, then I would be considered kidnapped, sexually abused and forced to dress like a bitch with a short leash.  

I don't know, perhaps I should bring my medieval cast iron chastity belt made from England.....he, he.  

Oh you mean like a normal day then haha no need to bring your own toys they rent them at why not very reasonable rates so Jack says.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

What Keeps You In The Philippines?  :hystery:  The fear of Leaving.

Jack  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

What's the matter Jack? Don't like bullets? That's very unfilipino of you...... :bash:

• Like 1