It's Christmas Time Already?

RonHenk
Posted
Posted

My wife and her sister insisted on decorating the compound with Christmas lights and ornaments this week. Blinking lights and Santa Clause's everywhere. Including a Christmas tree, which I'm told belongs outside the house not inside so everyone can see it. Sooo...... Happy Holidays everyone, already! I guess?

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
Blinking lights and Santa Clause's everywhere. Including a Christmas tree,

Ron,

I hope there wasn't orange light's on the tree. :540:

Larry45
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife and her sister insisted on decorating the compound with Christmas lights and ornaments this week. Blinking lights and Santa Clause's everywhere. Including a Christmas tree, which I'm told belongs outside the house not inside so everyone can see it. Sooo...... Happy Holidays everyone, already! I guess?

"Maayong Pasko!.....what is your gift for me?"    Get used to hearing that phrase.  Yep, we're already 2 months into Christmas season, and it will certainly start to ramp up this month.  We put our tree up last weekend, too.  But it's inside...anything left outside here will end up at the neighbor's house :thumbsup:  

Edited by Larry45
  • Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Same here, we put all our lights up last week as nearly everyone here in the S.D. has. Went to the mall shopping yesterday and all the staff at the supermarket already have their Santa hats on.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Baaah Humbug.  Bring on 2nd January.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My wife says 'no lights'.  It seems lights burn your house down.  I guess at the cheap stores they shopped at the lights might have been dangerous (our tree was only p150!).  I am ok with no lights... so I agreed with her ha ha.

The stores are all decorated, not sure when she is going to put up the tree.  I have no holiday in December and let her do what she wants  :tiphat:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The songs and celebrations have been going on here in Dalaguete since September same as the last 3 years. What gets my goat is I never get any presents. I did in the UK and I lived alone. Ahhh I know why it is I`ve just looked around and realised we don`t have a chimney stupid me.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Ahhh I know why it is I`ve just looked around and realised we don`t have a chimney stupid me.

You knew this was coming EH? so  post-2148-0-33587600-1446606568_thumb.jp  a little Pressy, Early  post-2148-0-72865000-1446606634.jpg  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Ahh Christmas!  My annual bankruptcy to keep up with the Jones during this highly overrated and commercialized spirit of giving.  After the birth date, we go back to the store to either return or buy items are greatly reduced price.  Yeah, that's the spirit.......

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Baaah Humbug.  Bring on 2nd January.

Yep and then we can start on the  post-2148-0-07294700-1446616218_thumb.jp  Just saying  :hystery:  post-2148-0-63341400-1446616243_thumb.jp How do you Eat Yours? HUH!  Just asking  :unsure:

Jack  :mocking:

• Like 1