How Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Gf?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well that was a stroke of luck mate that Ems didn`t hold a grudge.We always hear horror stories so it is good to hear a good one.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well that was a stroke of luck mate that Ems didn`t hold a grudge.We always hear horror stories so it is good to hear a good one.

YET!  :hystery:

post-2148-0-68029400-1446795719.jpg Sorry Steve But...........post-2148-0-24161200-1446795791.jpg He Started it :thumbsup:

Jack  :)

• Like 2

RonHenk
Posted
Posted

I won mine in a raffle. True story!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I won mine in a raffle. True story!

:hystery:  I post-2148-0-72590300-1446799071_thumb.jp  post-2148-0-92164000-1446799086_thumb.pn

Jack  :)

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I met my wife through Facebook in February of 2013. We chatted and skyped every day for hours until I finally came to meet her over 7 months ago.

• Like 2

deanam
Posted
Posted

I met my wife through Facebook in February of 2013. We chatted and skyped every day for hours until I finally came to meet her over 7 months ago.

I am hoping I am as lucky, all going well so far and my first trip planned in Feb/Mar 2016

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

I am hoping I am as lucky, all going well so far and my first trip planned in Feb/Mar 2016

A young Filipina girl would not like to be separated from her family too long. So if you go to meet them, be as generous as possible in the area of food and drinks, rather than cash which they might tend to abuse. You might get asked for a small loan and if the relationship is going really well you give it.

Pull it back to reality later. But the clinch the relationship with the girl, be kind to her family. 

• Like 1

deanam
Posted
Posted

A young Filipina girl would not like to be separated from her family too long. So if you go to meet them, be as generous as possible in the area of food and drinks, rather than cash which they might tend to abuse. You might get asked for a small loan and if the relationship is going really well you give it.

Pull it back to reality later. But the clinch the relationship with the girl, be kind to her family. 

I had already brought the subject up with her about money as I had a previous experience in Thailand, I was told that I do not need to give, which I am hoping is a good sign, but it won't stop me from taking the proper care in that regards, thanks for your advice as this is a pretty new world to me about the Philippines.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...