Whos Money Is It.

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

I was doing the laundry this morning and when I drained the machine found 7 pesos.I was putting it into my pocket so later I could put it on top of the ref where I put change and small notes for little things from the sari store. Well my wife saw this happen and said that`s my money  I said finders keepers(I had no intention of keeping it) So off she goes and shouts to me Hon I am wiping the top of the ref off. I thought nothing of it. When I went to the kitchen all the money was gone and I said where is all the change my wife said finders keepers I wiped the ref and found it so it is mine.I will learn to keep my mouth shut from now on.

This wins for silliest argument ever but sooooooo funny. I would have personally said "No honey this is OUR money, I will put it on top of the fridge with the rest of OUR money and when we have enough WE can decide what to do with it." I know maybe I got a bit serious there but that is just me.

Big El out!  :thumbsup:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I was doing the laundry this morning

Moral is: Don't Do the Laundry, that way you can stay out of Trouble.  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Jack sometimes I worry for you

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I was doing the laundry this morning and when I drained the machine found 7 pesos.I was putting it into my pocket so later I could put it on top of the ref where I put change and small notes for little things from the sari store. Well my wife saw this happen and said that`s my money  I said finders keepers(I had no intention of keeping it) So off she goes and shouts to me Hon I am wiping the top of the ref off. I thought nothing of it. When I went to the kitchen all the money was gone and I said where is all the change my wife said finders keepers I wiped the ref and found it so it is mine.I will learn to keep my mouth shut from now on.

This wins for silliest argument ever but sooooooo funny. I would have personally said "No honey this is OUR money, I will put it on top of the fridge with the rest of OUR money and when we have enough WE can decide what to do with it." I know maybe I got a bit serious there but that is just me.

Big El out!  :thumbsup:

Hey I was busy to think too deep haha

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Best worry for her mate. If I did the Washing/Laundry it turns Blue  post-2148-0-88941200-1446694325_thumb.jp  :mocking:

I kid you not! I am told this is a No No all together post-2148-0-41842700-1446694670.jpg as if I should know these things EH?

Jack  :)

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Whites and light colours first then darker colours. Maybe I should set up a laundry school for expats get yer washing boards out haha.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Moral is: Don't Do the Laundry, that way you can stay out of Trouble.  :thumbsup:

I dont worry for you Jack, I think you nailed it!!!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I dont worry for you Jack, I think you nailed it!!!

OK Gang upon the houseboy I can take it.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Gang upon the houseboy

Its Nov 5.  Penny for the guy . . . who does the laundry?  Your wife is kuripot that she won't let you keep a few pesos for all your hard work.

I think if I did the laundry I'd have a hard time getting the orange out of the sheets.  You know, the orange color that RonHenk mentioned in another thread   :hystery:

• Like 2