Whos Money Is It.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OK Gang upon the houseboy I can take it.

post-2148-0-87755700-1446698894.jpg  post-2148-0-38639800-1446698910_thumb.pn Ooooooops sorry mate  post-2148-0-89598000-1446698941.png

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifHouseboy!.jpg  attachicon.gifmutley.png Ooooooops sorry mate  attachicon.gifblackeye.png

Come on Jack you know I do the bathroom on a Friday  today I just had laundry make lunch wash the dishes and prepare the evening meal don`t make it look like i`m under the thumb

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

attachicon.gifHouseboy!.jpg  attachicon.gifmutley.png Ooooooops sorry mate  attachicon.gifblackeye.png

Come on Jack you know I do the bathroom on a Friday  today I just had laundry make lunch wash the dishes and prepare the evening meal don`t make it look like i`m under the thumb

:hystery:  Do you remember this one?   post-2148-0-42802600-1446711625_thumb.jp

But better than ole george EH?  post-2148-0-21204200-1446711891.jpg

6 days and you can get your own back EH?

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

RonHenk
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie. I put that money in that washing machine. Can I have it back please? Asawa wants pandasal.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Conversation last week:

Wife - Honey, going to Papa's and need 1000 peso

Me - Working right now, can you just get it from my wallet?

Wife - OK

Wife - You had extra money so I took 2000 peso, OK?

Me -  OK  :hystery:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I mentioned this personal story before but I think it may be appropriate at this time to warn any new expats trying to do laundry, the Filipino way.  At the very end of my utter embarrassment, all the lavanderas ran out laughing at me.  I was just sitting there on that short plastic stool, doing my thing but then realize the focus of their laughter.  I was wearing shorts and my left bayag was hanging out for all the world to see.  

I get no respect sometimes......

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Conversation last week:

Wife - Honey, going to Papa's and need 1000 peso

Me - Working right now, can you just get it from my wallet?

Wife - OK

Wife - You had extra money so I took 2000 peso, OK?

Me -  OK  :hystery:

Well look on the bright side at least she left you something could have taken it all these women are bullies haha

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I mentioned this personal story before but I think it may be appropriate at this time to warn any new expats trying to do laundry, the Filipino way.  At the very end of my utter embarrassment, all the lavanderas ran out laughing at me.  I was just sitting there on that short plastic stool, doing my thing but then realize the focus of their laughter.  I was wearing shorts and my left bayag was hanging out for all the world to see.  

I get no respect sometimes......

Jake how do you expect tog et respect with your dinglies dangling about I feel for you my dingles dangle also.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie. I put that money in that washing machine. Can I have it back please? Asawa wants pandasal.

Yes sure I will send it by Cebuano  but before I do can you tell me what colour it was just for security you understand.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

:hystery:  Do you remember this one?   attachicon.gifUnder the Thumb Mrs Bucket.jpg

But better than ole george EH?  attachicon.gifunder the Thumb George and Mildred.jpg

6 days and you can get your own back EH?

I would agree with you except I don`t own a tie. You know when I do payback to sim I always get a headache the next day paybacks a b!tch aint it

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 1