Whos Money Is It.

RonHenk
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie. I put that money in that washing machine. Can I have it back please? Asawa wants pandasal.

Yes sure I will send it by Cebuano  but before I do can you tell me what colour it was just for security you understand.

OK. It was one gold 5 piso coin and 2 silver 1 piso coins. NO wait, wait! It was 7 silver 1 piso coins. Yeah that's it. Was I right?

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I cannot tell a lie. I put that money in that washing machine. Can I have it back please? Asawa wants pandasal.

Yes sure I will send it by Cebuano  but before I do can you tell me what colour it was just for security you understand.

OK. It was one gold 5 piso coin and 2 silver 1 piso coins. NO wait, wait! It was 7 silver 1 piso coins. Yeah that's it. Was I right?

It was 1 red 3 peso coin and 4 1 peso coins sorry you didn`t pass security.Do not pass go do not collect 200 go straight Jail hope you got a get out jail free card

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Jack sometimes I worry for you

:hystery:  Best worry for her mate. If I did the Washing/Laundry it turns Blue  attachicon.gifwashing Blues..jpg  :mocking:

I kid you not! I am told this is a No No all together attachicon.gifWahing NO NO's.jpg as if I should know these things EH?

Jack  :)

:)

Did you do that on purpouse to never be allowed to do the laundry again?   :)

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

OMG, I read this thread to my wife...this animated icon  :hystery:  is not too far from her reaction. So funny.....

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

OMG, I read this thread to my wife...this animated icon  :hystery:  is not too far from her reaction. So funny.....

Yeah, I try to stay on topic but you know me.......I sometimes throw a curve ball in the mix.  Anywho, getting back to the topic had me searching deep from memory about who's got control of family finance.  Thinking back, it was Judy all along.  She played it smart -- gave me my allowance money plus additional funds, no questions ask.  She was my banker all right.....I'm glad my calculator works with negative numbers.....he, he.

Perhaps in the next life, I should invest in a sperm bank instead.  I get no respect sometimes.......

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

From kevin:

Jake how do you expect to get respect with your dinglies dangling about I feel for you my dingles dangle also.

Hey guys,

What am I gonna do with Kevin.  He's leaving himself wide open about I feel for you.  But the lyrics of dingle, dangles are dangling does have a certain musical rhythm to it.  i hope he's not suggesting that we (me and Kev) get together in a recording studio, dangling our bayag for an upcoming Christmas jingle?  That would be a Kodak moment.

Anyway, I hope he will pick up the tab for the recording fees.....after all, he is the one who's got the money.

See, I stayed on topic, more or less.....he, he.

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Well if it's in the wash, on the fridge, table or floor, it's hers. The only time it's mine is when the money is in my wallet and then it's only mine until she decides it's hers. :bash:

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well if it's in the wash, on the fridge, table or floor, it's hers. The only time it's mine is when the money is in my wallet and then it's only mine until she decides it's hers. :bash:

I know the feeling mate

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

From kevin:

Jake how do you expect to get respect with your dinglies dangling about I feel for you my dingles dangle also.

Hey guys,

What am I gonna do with Kevin.  He's leaving himself wide open about I feel for you.  But the lyrics of dingle, dangles are dangling does have a certain musical rhythm to it.  i hope he's not suggesting that we (me and Kev) get together in a recording studio, dangling our bayag for an upcoming Christmas jingle?  That would be a Kodak moment.

Anyway, I hope he will pick up the tab for the recording fees.....after all, he is the one who's got the money.

See, I stayed on topic, more or less.....he, he.

I feel for you means that I understand your mental anguish. No I cant pay wala kwarta on top the ref haha