How Much Do You Eat

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Posted elsewhere by a Local Girl, I don't see any mention of meriandas, Diet maybe  :mocking:

post-2148-0-64142700-1447054334_thumb.jp

Jack :)

• 4 weeks later...
crosby
Posted
Posted

Know this very well,  when I met my wife her Dad weighed 70 kilos, her brother about the same ,  now her Dad is 130 kilos and the brother 109,  now I like them as people ( apart from one trait) but a fellow ex-pat probably summed it up when he said  ," Australians eat to live whereas Filipinos live to eat" 

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Know this very well,  when I met my wife her Dad weighed 70 kilos, her brother about the same ,  now her Dad is 130 kilos and the brother 109,  now I like them as people ( apart from one trait) but a fellow ex-pat probably summed it up when he said  ," Australians eat to live whereas Filipinos live to eat" 

Crosby nail on the head I think 

• Like 1

crosby
Posted
Posted

Yeah, its hard I want to try and help but after 15 years I realise that westerners just have no idea about the mindset of Filipinos,  just cos they can say a few words in English or ESPECIALLY" sing  a few words; does not mean that they can discuss Philosophy, get my drift?

eg. say to a Filipino " I invite you to my humble abode"   you and I know that you are inviting them to your house,..... believe me 99%+ wouldn't have  a clue what you are talking about. THIS IS NOT KNOCK THE FILIPINO HOUR" I'm trying to get all and sundry to understand that it's the "WESTERNER THAT HAS NO IDEA"

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
" Australians eat to live whereas Filipinos live to eat"

Must be why I fit in so well here ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 1