Travel Visa To Visit Cebu City

Posted

I'm an american in United States and plan to visit cebu city. Do i need a visa? I looked it up and its confusing to me. I plan to stay for 7 days to visit a girl i fell in love with online. 

• Like 1

Posted

I'm an american in United States and plan to visit cebu city. Do i need a visa? I looked it up and its confusing to me. I plan to stay for 7 days to visit a girl i fell in love with online. 

No but you need an onward or return ticket, at least 6 months left on your passport and that's it. 

Posted

No but you need an onward or return ticket, at least 6 months left on your passport and that's it. 

JGF can I just say here please ( Because it once happened to me) You will need 6 Full months beyond the date of your intended Stay.

That is, If you intend to stay 7 days and leave on the 10 of the Month you must have at least 6 full months left on your Passport beyond the 10 th of that Month.

I was very nearly stopped from Boarding once in Malaga Spain on a ETIHAD Flight on the 24th DEC 2010 because there was only 6 months left on the Passport. Luckily My New Passport was waiting for me in Manila (The UK Embassy still did Passports then  in 2010) I had the receipt for the New on me Phew!

Sorry I don't mean to Hijack the Thread or tread on Toes  but this I felt was Important to Say  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Posted
Sorry I don't mean to Hijack the Thread or tread on Toes  but this I felt was Important to Say   

That's fine Jack and I did not think of the exact terms regarding the 6 month thing. Why are my feet hurting?  :)

• Like 2

Posted

Why are my feet hurting?  :)

post-2148-0-60656800-1446876680_thumb.jp  :hystery:

Jack  post-2148-0-85735300-1446876720_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Posted

Hi Yankees652,

Good luck with your trip and meeting!  Please let us know how it went.

BobP

:cheersty:

Posted

Why are my feet hurting?  :)

attachicon.gifsorry Mr Man.jpg  :hystery:

Jack  attachicon.gifembarrased man.jpg

Hey Jack

Since my toes are still swollen from you steeping on them I can now step on yours,  :hystery:

post-1-0-09915600-1447068954_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-60957300-1447068975_thumb.jpg

http://immigration.gov.ph/images/OPERATIONSORDER/AUG2015/OOSBM2015-026.pdf

• Like 1

Posted

Hmmmm I wonder why NO UK?So I would have still been in the same situation now as in 2010, lets hope the Airlines have a Copy of this Very new Event :thumbsup:

Jack :tiphat:

Posted

Hmmmm I wonder why NO UK?So I would have still been in the same situation now as in 2010, lets hope the Airlines have a Copy of this Very new Event :thumbsup:

Is the UK embassy extending/renewing passports in the Philippines?

Posted

Is the UK embassy extending/renewing passports in the Philippines?

Extending  for one year they used to, not sure now but not renewing, it is all done in the UK by Courier service

I will need to check on this as we have a few in Dumaguete that are in need of this one year Extension

This is a heads up for us as well as a Toe tread. :hystery:

• Like 1