Are You Prepared

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Ozapriliaguy said:

Is it your private little knitting circle?

That is a pretty good analogy actually. I have seen some forums where guys go at each other like the crips and the bloods. Where if a guy disagrees with someone they start insulting each others mother :hystery:

We really are not into there here. If you browse a lot of the older topics you will see mainly new members will ask questions about the country and we try to answer them,,,,usually the topic drifts beyond all recognition with in 3 replies but that ok

basically we kan disagree with eah other with out being disagreeable. 

That's the type of forum this is. If a person prefers a forum where he can get his blood up, whelp this really isn't the one 

• Like 3

Ozapriliaguy
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, scott h said:

That is a pretty good analogy actually. I have seen some forums where guys go at each other like the crips and the bloods. Where if a guy disagrees with someone they start insulting each others mother :hystery:

Yeah...well, I didn't insult anyone's Mum, but JGF reckons his Dad can beat my Dad...how mature is that? Also, not hard to do since mine has been dead 40 years... :56da64b24b45d_36_1_501:

It's all good. I'm not particularly bothered by any of it, but being a bit OC, I value consistency. Have a good one.

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

insulting each others mother :hystery:

Totally off topic, but the above is something that has become much more common in Sweden during the last decade. I wonder why? :whistling:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Ozapriliaguy said:

I'm still trying to come to terms with the objective/s of this forum. Is it your private little knitting circle? This thread has been dead as a Dodo for 5 years and the guy posts some salient points...I agree with some of it, but not all of it. But hey, you really need to get a grip. It's a FORUM, not your living room where you choose only the sycophants for company and opinions.

I thought you said you had your fun but continue to attack me.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Ozapriliaguy said:

Yeah...well, I didn't insult anyone's Mum, but JGF reckons his Dad can beat my Dad...how mature is that? Also, not hard to do since mine has been dead 40 years... :56da64b24b45d_36_1_501:

It's all good. I'm not particularly bothered by any of it, but being a bit OC, I value consistency. Have a good one.

If you can read you will see why I wrote that and its because of your crap. Now I am tired of you so bye bye.