When Do You Think You Would Be Too Old To Be A Father

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I would not use the chance of death as an excuse - I simply don't want anymore kids. I know guys that are 60 and just had  a kid.  They are happy about it... I would consider suicide ha ha

I was 16 when my mom died, she was in her early 40's.  I don't think she planned on that. My dad died 30 years later. It was not really any easier.   Any one of us could drop dead at any moment.  Life has no guarantees. Enjoy what you got, while you got it  :tiphat:

• Like 4

chris49
Posted
Posted
I guess now would be a good time to announce that at age 59, we are expecting our second child. This is in addition to Abby's 11 year old daughter by her first marriage.

Absolutely amazing news Don. I know you guys do everything together as a family and this will add to it. Very happy to hear it.

SS splits the money, so each will have his/her own.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
Absolutely amazing news Don. I know you guys do everything together as a family and this will add to it.

Yes Happy Fathers Day....to all you Dads out there, whatever age you are :dance:

Having sufficient funds to provide is important, but above all else love and care

will make the family stronger......roll on Christmas :tiphat:

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
In your case Sonjack, she has told you building the house is more important
The thing is the house will be built wether she has a baby or not so for me that is not an issue.
  • Like 5

earthdome
Posted
Posted
I guess now would be a good time to announce that at age 59, we are expecting our second child.  This is in addition to Abby's 11 year old daughter by her first marriage.

Congrats!

• Like 3