BrettGC
Posted
Posted

^^ What he said. 

• Like 2

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Filipinas often do not feel 'complete' until they have at least one baby.  Many, (most?),  younger filipinas who take up residence with a foreign man get pregnant within the first two years.  It does not seem to matter if the foreign man is 17 or 71.  It does not seem to matter if the child will pass a DNA test.  It only matters that many, many foreign men, who come here to spend their twilight years with a beautiful young girl, end up pushing a baby carriage.

Keep that in mind before you come here.  Very few of us thought this through before following our hearts, (or was it another body part?), to the Philippines. And yes, I have heard all the guys who say "I can't have kids" or "I had a vasectomy" or "I'm not going to have kids".  But due to fertility drugs, operations, invitro fertilization, (possibly the aggressiveness of that filipino driver), and the persistence of the average filipina, there is a high probability that the lady you chose to partner with will become pregnant.

Be prepared.

Really? Even with a vasectomy?

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

.......and the persistence of the average filipina, there is a high probability that the lady you chose to partner with will become pregnant.

Be prepared.

Excellent point Dave!  If I may, I would also like to point out a reasonable probability that GF/wife could be pregnant by someone else. Too many horrors stories about young Filipinas with current/pass husband or boyfriend.  They will be discovered soon or later but the shadow was always there from day 1.  

Just saying.......

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Very good read, like you say many would like to have children and like you say too, they dont feel complete until this happens,

Whats worst is when they tell your partner or wife this knowing that you and your wife has chosen not to have kids, That women had a few words from me that day i can asure you,

Like anything in life if you do have children make sure you are there for all there life, and if you know you may not be around make sure there is enough cash in the bank to help them into adulthood , maybe just me thinking this ,

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:)  Something tells me we will have a starting Topic lunchtime today, 2 meet members with Kids on their Minds   :lol:  

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Jack :lol:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Hope my partner does not read your post Dave.....

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Interesting I told my asawa the first time we corresponded that I had a vasectomy and couldn't have any kids .... she said that was OK she didn't mind .... and she has never mentioned it in over 9 years ..... so I guess I'm safe .... :mocking:

I also placed it in my FilipinaHeart Bio and I had tons of replies so I'm not sure it matters to some ..... now for a fact I don't know how many didn't reply because if it but then one of my choices was for Filipinas between the ages of 28 and under 40 with no children ..... maybe that made a difference ..... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 4