Filipinas And Babies

stevewool
Posted
Posted

When we knew we wanted to be together me and Ems , that was it we married and the rest is history, but on the trips back to the Phils Ems was always asked when is she going to have babies,

It was down to me to explain to the family that i married Emma to be with Emma to share my life with, If children did happen well that would be fine but they are not in our plans , just Emma is

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Interesting I told my asawa the first time we corresponded that I had a vasectomy and couldn't have any kids .... she said that was OK she didn't mind .... and she has never mentioned it in over 9 years ..... so I guess I'm safe .... :mocking:

I also placed it in my FilipinaHeart Bio and I had tons of replies so I'm not sure it matters to some ..... now for a fact I don't know how many didn't reply because if it but then one of my choices was for Filipinas between the ages of 28 and under 40 with no children ..... maybe that made a difference ..... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

It's funny, I mainly correspond with women that have kids in the hope that they don't want any more.  Knowing me though, I'll fall in love again with a woman that wants more and have to move on again.  Oh well, the search is fun!

• Like 4

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

The attraction of a mixed baby is a huge pull for a lot of Pinays, as Dave said there is plenty out there already and once shacked up with a foreigner, the baby follows not long after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Really? Even with a vasectomy?

ha ha, yeah  I told my wife if she wants a kid she better find another boyfriend  :tiphat:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

We just attended the christening of such a baby.  Apparently invitro gets around that somehow.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Daughter cam home from School last evening in a Brilliant Mood, Good Grades, a Merit on Research. Well done said Both of us ( Mum & me) So at Dinner we were discussing this Topic and I said to TM what do you think about Babies  :hystery: Why is Mum Pregnant ? No I said just asking, Oh No babies yet for me for a long time, we have a Girl in Grade 12 I think, she is having one & now all her grades are for Nothing and she wont Graduate  but Dad, I don't really want a baby, it may turn out like Me.  :mocking:

"Out of Mouths" of babes comes to Mind

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

We just attended the christening of such a baby.  Apparently invitro gets around that somehow.

But invitro is intentional and a delicate procedure. As I understand through simple intercourse vasectomies are 99.9% sure. Like trying to get an ice cube through a straw in Antarctica outside in a blizzard.

• Like 4

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

But invitro is intentional and a delicate procedure. As I understand through simple intercourse vasectomies are 99.9% sure. Like trying to get an ice cube through a straw in Antarctica outside in a blizzard.

Man, I got snipped and still use condoms ha ha  Have not calculated the odds ...got to be astronomical   :tiphat:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
But invitro is intentional

Now you are getting it.   :hystery:

When it comes to young filipinas with foreign spouses, almost all the pregnancies are intentional.  The only question is how much willpower the man has to keep saying No.  It will often come down to going along with her desire to get pregnant in exchange for getting along in the relationship.  I speculate that the unfulfilled desire to get pregnant is at the root of many (most?) marriage difficulties here.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

Emma's only worry she tells me is the being alone and having no one to look after her once she becomes old and by herself,that's why many have children hoping they will look after you when the time comes

Edited by stevewool
  • Like 2