Informal Poll - What Did You Bring (Or Wish You Had) To Pi?

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you're into guitar making (another luthier?), just about anything you need is available in Cebu... The only tool I brought for this is my favorite hand operated antique drill found under my neighbors deck and of which he had no idea where it came from... He and his mom had lived there for over 20 years... Lol! Maybe a good quality kerf saw...? You can get one shipped from Japan cheaply though...

As I'm trying to get my house established, the biggest things I find I miss are good quality but inexpensive curtains... And my 1963 Pyrex coffee percolator... And a good fitting bathing suit WITH a liner! I couldn't figure out why the bathing suit I bought seemed so strange until I got out of the pool at the local resort on a very busy day... Why was every single female staring at my... Oh, gawd! At least I was never lonely for attention the rest of the day! Hehe!

:)

Edited by i am bob
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hobby tools (plastic models, wood crafting)

outdoor power cord extensions, surge protection power strips and also spare computer, TV and audio cables

flashlights with spare batteries, spare laptop battery and spare power adapter

duct tape, first aid kits, pepper spray, insect repellant, skin lotion and antibacterial ointments  

• Like 1