Anyone Near Valencia City?

fillup94577
Posted
Posted

I am moving to Valencia City, Bukidnon very soon. I'm just trying to make some friends.

About me: I am a 29 year old American. I have a Filipino wife and 2 daughters.

I am retiring and moving all of us to the city of golden harvest! 

I would like to join or establish a network of expats to hang out with every once in a while, maybe some people to show me the ropes?... maybe join me in watching my Warriors win another championship!

Good luck to everyone.

P.S. 

There is one (possibly) American man that I definitely want to get to know... I have been told you will be my neighbor. He lives in a nice house, next to rice fields. 

You would know I am talking to you because very near to you I recently built a concrete bridge over the canal that feeds the rice fields and I am building a road into my property.

I am also in the process of finishing the build of a concrete hollowblock house right in front of the main canal and I'm expanding the fish pond.

If you read this, please message me... I definitely have some questions regarding the "neighborhood".

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Welcome. Retiring at 29? Tell me that was a typo.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

Not a lot of expats in this area, more live nearby in Bukidnon including a German whom owns a nice small pension house. Nice area mountain wise, if your into some nice climbing it's a great place. Wonderful climate.

Best of luck for your future there.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Welcome. Retiring at 29? Tell me that was a typo.

Yes Im sure it was, he probably meant 92 lol

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-46818700-1447548346.jpg Retired in the early Early prime of Life "WOW"! is your name Trump or one of them other Rich Buggers  :hystery:

Enjoy, trawl about and find your feet. :thumbsup:

"Things come, to those that wait we are told" Your Neighbour will find you if he is a member, one way or the other. We are a Friendly Bunch but we all need to be wary of things post-2148-0-88067900-1447548685.png

Jack  :)

Morning All  :morning1:

fillup94577
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies... not a typo, I just hate work! ... not rich, I've just been working hard the last few years, saving up and not spending, to make this move. I'm so excited, can't wait.

92, lol !!!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I've just been working hard the last few years

That's good to hear.  At least you didn't rob a bank, did you? :hystery:  :hystery:   Not many can save enough by age 29 to retire here.  Due to that small financial hurdle you may have difficulties finding people of similar age in that out of the way area. But if money gets tight, there are jobs you can do here as the legal husband of a filipina, once you get the 13a visa that is.

• Like 2