The Older Lady

BluesDude
Posted
Posted

Dogs who's pretty then.jpg mine is the big 50 next time and to me, is every bit as beautiful as the day we first met. :thumbsup:

Proud Jack :)

Even with his moans

You and I are both lucky guys (as are many here on this forum). Your wife not only looks great but she also looks like she'd be a really nice person. I like your dogs too. Can't wait to get a couple when we move back.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmm .... J was 36 and I was 61 when we first started chatting when we married she was 38 and I was 63 .... that was 7 years ago and it only gets better with time ... I wouldn't change a thing about her or the way we are together .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Met my wife in 2001 I was aged 54 she was aged 50 I was divorced she was single never married.

we married in 2002 and I love her more and more each day !

photo is of me and the little woman at our nieces wedding in Legazpi 2 yrs ago.attachicon.gifIMG_4993.JPG

Sincere congratulations to you both.

My significant other is 50, me almost 65 - best thing that ever happened to me.

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

My wife is older than me. I'm 57, she's 60. Been married for 28yrs. When she turned 50 she asked me if I was going to trade her in for two 25yr olds. I told her No, I was waiting for her to turn 60 so I could get three 20yr olds. Guess it's time?

Master Chief, you're cracking me up!  But a triple layered sandwich would probably give me a heart attack....he, he. Congrats on your 28 years of marriage.  

Triple LIke Ron! 

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I can't play: I am 62 and K is 29. But she did come up with a good line, when I was saying I have three sons but no daughter  - "You don't need a daughter - you've got me!"

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I can't play: I am 62 and K is 29. But she did come up with a good line, when I was saying I have three sons but no daughter  - "You don't need a daughter - you've got me!"

post-2148-0-40409800-1447759335.jpg Say no more! :)

• Like 1