There Is Cleaning And Cleaning ( But Who Am I?)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:rolleyes:  Well this Afternoons Whinge is a PIA really, Our maid (Helper has gone home Sick? ( Although I heard it was the Grand daughter who was ill)? So being the dutiful husband and MAN about the house I decided to have a little look about, I have just finished Cleaning and I mean Cleaning, one of our 2 C/R's.

I will say no more on this as you all might think I was Moaning  :hystery:  But..............I daresn't look at the Kitchen and Cooker.  :unsure:

Jack :lol:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have just finished Cleaning and I mean Cleaning

MjAxNC03ZGI0ZGI5NzE1ZjYxNzgw.png

:hystery:   post-2148-0-18709400-1447735814.jpg Activated  post-2148-0-14700300-1447735836_thumb.jp can wait til someone wants money Ha, Ha, :mocking:

Jack :dance:

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

:rolleyes:  Well this Afternoons Whinge is a PIA really, Our maid (Helper has gone home Sick? ( Although I heard it was the Grand daughter who was ill)? So being the dutiful husband and MAN about the house I decided to have a little look about, I have just finished Cleaning and I mean Cleaning, one of our 2 C/R's.

I will say no more on this as you all might think I was Moaning  :hystery:  But..............I daresn't look at the Kitchen and Cooker.  :unsure:

Jack :lol:

Hey Jack P,

I clicked the like button, not because I'm laughing at you but laughing with you and feeling the same frustrations.  

But again, may I ask -- what kind of Filipino are you anyway?  You haven't started on the 2nd CR yet and the kitchen, dirty kitchen and oven haven't even been touched.  You're not on the cellphone all the time, are you?  Do you set your many breaks when you favorite Oh Wow Wee comes on?  How about your other breaks -- manicure, meriendas, tsmis circle, more meriendas and playing Candy Crush on your smartphone?  And now, you want to go home too?

Get with the program Plyboy.  You need to have a serious talk with your maid if or when she's coming back.  

• Like 5

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
I have just finished Cleaning and I mean Cleaning, one of our 2 C/R's.

I think there is a several topics about mental health care providers here Jack. I suggest that you avail yourself of some.

Or is you insist on doing any type of menial labor.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incase our wives read this board :1 (103):

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I think there is a several topics about mental health care providers here Jack. I suggest that you avail yourself of some.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incase our wives read this board :1 (103):

To wives reading. New word for you SUPERVISION No not SUPER VISION 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

To wives reading. New word for you SUPERVISION! No, not SUPER VISION post-2148-0-84076500-1447744961_thumb.jp :hystery:

Sorry Scott couldn't Resist  :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Sorry about the double photo, got Bleach in my Eye  :mocking:

post-2148-0-02096600-1447744930_thumb.jp

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Get with the program Plyboy.
Sorry Jake no time to answer, Have to go buy a load.
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
rachelsantos
Posted
Posted

Well actually, you dont have to clean it yourself. There's lot of part time maid services out there. If you think that they are expensive, you can go for some price comparison site, usually these kind of sites will provide prices from different services providers, it would give you a better idea on the average price, and you can choose whether you wanna hire them or not. It is more relax to ask for part time maid than clean it ourselves. But if it's just a little bit of cleaning, better do it ourselves, save money too. HAHA. 

• Like 5