Pasalubong!

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

On rhe way back, we usually bring crafts frm Kultura, coffee polvoron, pastillas from Market Market, pili nut brittle, and turrones de casuy

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

On rhe way back, we usually bring crafts frm Kultura, coffee polvoron, pastillas from Market Market, pili nut brittle, and turrones de casuy

Thanks, I've already got much of that stuff and I am planning on bringing back some Batangas coffee though I'm unsure of how a plastic back fun of it will go over with the TSA. :)

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Maybe a few tee shirts-plus Christmas is right around the corner-two birds-one stone

post-4396-0-74352200-1447793818_thumb.jp

post-4396-0-63595100-1447793893_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mike In Canada
Posted
Posted

Dried mangos, Manny Pacquiao Store items have been very popular for the sports fan (2 stores in manila), t-shirts but they are small so add a size up or two, and of corse the famous skin whitening soap if the gifts are for asian people.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Most obvious one guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yourself :thumbsup:

• Like 3

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

Adobo flavoured peanuts, maybe?

• Like 3

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just got done with exit clearance and pasalubong!

Went to SM lipa into the Philippines section and bought all kinds of stuff, mugs, t-shirts, fans and other assorted stuff some of which was mentioned here.

I'm good to go now!

Thanks all! This time next week I'll be on my way back to the states. Funny thing is I haven't even left for the states and I'm already looking forward to getting back here.

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just got done with exit clearance

Richie with/for reference to another Topic, Can I ask how long you have been here this time? Cheers my friend. :cheersty:

Jack  :cheers:

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just got done with exit clearance

Richie with/for reference to another Topic, Can I ask how long you have been here this time? Cheers my friend. :cheersty:

Jack :cheers:

Hi Jack,

This is my first time in the Philippines and I arrived here on April 9 so a little more than 7 months.

I'll be coming back right after Christmas. This time next year I hope we will all be together, my wife, me baby and my family.

A little info on the exit visa. The Batangas City immigration office is outstanding. I was in and out of there in about 20 minutes. I thought I would have to come back in 3 days but no. She handed my the paper and that's that. Easy peasy. The commute there is the real hassle.

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Most obvious one guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yourself :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think that is fine as far as my parents go but that will not cut it with my nieces and nephews. lol
  • Like 2