Finding The Right Filipina For You

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I have had Filipinas ask me that on multiple occasions even though I wear a wedding ring. It is also common to hear "Sir, where is your wife?". One young lady wanted to "join me" while having lunch at Ayala. I told her that would not be a good idea as I was waiting while my wife was shopping. I then said that the last time I sat with a Filipina, my wife chased her with a bolo. Not true of course, but she left in a hurry.

This is why I want timid guys to approach 50 women in five days. 10 per day. Say 'Hi'. When you are hunting, that will be your killer pickup line. More later.

Oh, for you married guys. Maybe you should get a T-shirt made with a picture of your wife, holding a bolo, glaring, and the words, "He's Taken!"

• Like 5

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you are not a competitive edge junkie, who needs to be with the hottest girl around, you'll probably want to avoid celebrities, bikini models, and beauty queens. They're undesirable because they attract too much attention from too many guys

Shucks man! But what do you do if you want one of these?
I got one who worked with celebrities and who could be a bikini model (no, I am not posting pics of her in a string bikini here- I value my life and my manhood!)

I didn't do anything - I was sitting drinking with a friend and she walked up, told me I was gwapo and gave me her phone number!

So here is a picture of K in the Royal Harwich Yacht Club in England last Sunday having spent the morning shouting for her stepson's team at a rugby match.

I should perhaps state that the reason she walked up to Bob and I was that she was recruiting foreign extras for a movie. But five years later I still have the number...

!61c9f095a155095191a833bc2c1c4876.jpg

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

If you are not a competitive edge junkie, who needs to be with the hottest girl around, you'll probably want to avoid celebrities, bikini models, and beauty queens. They're undesirable because they attract too much attention from too many guys

Shucks man! But what do you do if you want one of these?

I got one who worked with celebrities and who could be a bikini model (no, I am not posting pics of her in a string bikini here!) I didn't do anything - I was sitting drinking with a friend and she walked up, told me I was gwapo and gave me her phone number!

haha...nice one :)

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I got one who worked with celebrities and who could be a bikini model (no, I am not posting pics of her in a string bikini here!) I didn't do anything - I was sitting drinking with a friend and she walked up, told me I was gwapo and gave me her phone number!

I believe I've seen a pic of her, with some celebs, right? This is why I'm posting this info. Whatever game (or lack thereof) you had back home, you don't need it now! What you need is a reasonable confidence, based upon experience, a good heart (especially if you're sexually active), and a willingness to tell a lovely woman, "I'm sorry. I don't think this is going to work out," because you see the line of amazing, available women behind her is just getting longer!

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted
So here is a picture of K in the Royal Harwich Yacht Club in England last Sunday having spent the morning shouting for her stepson's team at a rugby match.
Men look at you with envy, and women make snarky remarks, right? Dude! :thumbsup:
  • Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Right.

But we all have to pay for our pleasures, and I'm willing to suffer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 4

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Here is mine Methersgate...she did not tell me I was qwapo...but did ask me for a dance, and I got her number afterwards, and yes Frosty that is Victoria

Just in case you thought I was kidding when I suggested 'Hi' is a killer pickup line --  see above. Dude! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

So, you see, Vince is right - Mike and I are proof that you don't actually have to do anything at all! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

So, you see, Vince is right - Mike and I are proof that you don't actually have to do anything at all! ;-)

Well, you need a pulse, respiration, and a body temp of 98.6°F (and rising).

• Like 3