Finding The Right Filipina For You

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you are not a competitive edge junkie, who needs to be with the hottest girl around, you'll probably want to avoid celebrities, bikini models, and beauty queens. They're undesirable because they attract too much attention from too many guys

Shucks man! But what do you do if you want one of these?

Bows00, shame you treated this excellent post with such flippancy.  Quite obviously you would be one that Vince is referring to.

If it has not happened yet, if you maintain the same attitude, it surely would.

Time after time we see stories on this forum where men are broken hearted and destroyed by a failed relationship with an Asian (or westerner).  

This is one of the most pointed posts I have seen on this forum and eloquently written.  

Maybe you would do well, to read it again and consider a more sensible reply!

My congratulations Vince on a great post.

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Time after time we see stories on this forum where men are [brokenhearted] and destroyed by a failed relationship with an Asian (or westerner).

Exactly. Now, make no mistake, there are guys who want the really hot ones. There's nothing wrong with that, if you have some skill and experience in dealing with them. For most of you, that will be just a little bit too exciting to deal with.

I want to emphasize that you must not jump into a relationship solely because she wants to. She may be depending upon a Western man's belief that he's just too lucky to have found such a wonderful/hot/sexy/lusty woman who will do things no other woman has done with him before. You MUST believe you are the '10' in this situation. That's because:

• You are
  • She isn't (if you're totally honest about her looks)
  • You're not in a hurry (no matter how lonely you may feel, at the moment)

I promise you, if you're willing to test this in the field (not just in your imagination), you will be neither lonely nor alone.

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

Maybe you would do well, to read it again and consider a more sensible reply!

Careful, mogo51. Not everyone has to 'settle for' less than the best. Some of us are unreasonable:

“If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable.”

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed affiliate links
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
New rule: You Are The Prize. You grovel to no one, including Hot Babes. You decide if she is good enough for you.

What about if she already has a foreigner spouse?   Are you still The Prize?  I ask because many foreign men are flocking to the areas popular among expats and they have generally read something like this and start to act like assholes.  :tiphat:

Your advice still holds up in areas where the numbers of foreign men are small compared to the numbers of filipinas. But in areas like Dumaguete and Cebu you are only the prize when you are richer, more persuasive, or have something more to offer than the dozens of other foreign men in those locations.

First, realize that foreign men do not come here to date the 'dogs' so it does not take too many foreign men living in an area to reach the 'saturation point' where you are no longer 'first' prize'.

This can be a deep subject so I'll stop now and see what others have to say.  :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

New rule: You Are The Prize. You grovel to no one, including Hot Babes. You decide if she is good enough for you.

What about if she already has a foreigner spouse?   Are you still The Prize?  I ask because many foreign men are flocking to the areas popular among expats and they have generally read something like this and start to act like assholes.  :tiphat:

Your advice still holds up in areas where the numbers of foreign men are small compared to the numbers of filipinas. But in areas like Dumaguete and Cebu you are only the prize when you are richer, more persuasive, or have something more to offer than the dozens of other foreign men in those locations.

First, realize that foreign men do not come here to date the 'dogs' so it does not take too many foreign men living in an area to reach the 'saturation point' where you are no longer 'first' prize'.

This can be a deep subject so I'll stop now and see what others have to say.  :rolleyes:

This is an important point which must not be ignored. The local 'ecology' determines how in-demand you will be. If you wade in like you're the best thing since sliced bread, and there are plenty of charming, well-to-do expats already in the area, you will end up with a bad reputation and precious little to show for your efforts. My point in posting this topic is to get guys to open their eyes -- not act like they're entitled to the best of everything because they're 'porriners' (foreigners).

That's why I suggest that the expat take his time, explore options (including locations), and develop some street-smarts specific to this new-to-you country.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well for my thoughts, you are only going to be a prize if you are Available, I will agree it is a good Topic and possibly going to be an on going one but unless some of our married or long term Relationship members are thinking of Going off the rails, I can see it only applying to Available Guys. For me I was a Prize once  :hystery:  or do I mean a Fairground Fish that got Hooked but whichever it was I am here and have what I Got and am happy with it ( Even with my moans) But warts and all, come into it. Don't they?

If I was Looking, I would maybe follow a bit more but Vince, Great stuff so far  :thumbsup:  I just hope that it does not do any Enticing for anyone, away from what they have as it may get  Interesting/Appealing to some that may have a few problems just now. Lets face it the Longer we have our Ladies the more we Forget how to deal with Others  :)

JMHO

Jack :thumbsup:

Morning All :morning1:  

• Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Well for my thoughts, you are only going to be a prize if you are Available, I will agree it is a good Topic and possibly going to be an on going one but unless some of our married or long term Relationship members are thinking of Going off the rails, I can see it only applying to Available Guys. For me I was a Prize once  :hystery:  or do I mean a Fairground Fish that got Hooked but whichever it was I am here and have what I Got and am happy with it ( Even with my moans) But warts and all, come into it. Don't they?

If I was Looking, I would maybe follow a bit more but Vince, Great stuff so far  :thumbsup:  I just hope that it does not do any Enticing for anyone, away from what they have as it may get  Interesting/Appealing to some that may have a few problems just now. Lets face it the Longer we have our Ladies the more we Forget how to deal with Others  :)

JMHO

As for mongers, sexpats, and the like, I'm not encouraging this behavior. This is for decent guys with a lack of confidence/experience, who want a satisfying LTR (Long Term Relationship). I know I'll lose a lot of followers when I get to the part where you have to actually plan your strategy, including taking a hard look at yourself.

That's the point: this isn't a Pickup Guide. It's a plan for getting what you truly want and avoiding pitfalls, predators, and whacko birds.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This is for decent guys with a lack of confidence/experience, who want a satisfying LTR (Long Term Relationship)

:thumbsup:  Yes this was my point, I was just saying that the more Interesting it gets it just, just, may wake some up that had settled for less when there is more out there if they tried.

I know I'll lose a lot of followers when I get to the part where you have to actually plan your strategy, including taking a hard look at yourself.

OH! you do yourself a  miss-Justice here my friend. I tend to think it will increase your Following, Especially if you have helped those you didn't know you could help in a weird/peculiar way.( as in not realizing one way or the other)

Jack  :)

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Interesting topic, and I agree with most of the points.  Most guys end up with a younger, hotter version of the same BS they were accustomed to in their country.  Nothing wrong with using your increased value to find a girl who is actually a better quality person than you probably deserve otherwise.  Speaking for myself, of course     :cheersty:

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

JMHO

As for mongers, sexpats, and the like, I'm not encouraging this behavior. This is for decent guys with a lack of confidence/experience, who want a satisfying LTR (Long Term Relationship). I know I'll lose a lot of followers when I get to the part where you have to actually plan your strategy, including taking a hard look at yourself.

That's the point: this isn't a Pickup Guide. It's a plan for getting what you truly want and avoiding pitfalls, predators, and whacko birds.

I think what the real newbies need to understand is the pinay mind. Most pinay are really looking for real love, but unfortunately in the Philippines it is not always that simple. The need for survival and love, and you will find a lot of women in that middle mindset.

• Like 5