Finding The Right Filipina For You

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

OK Dr Love (Vince),

After all this time (age 65), I believe I'm still in the category of piss poor self confidence, not to mentioned I'm pretty fugly....he, he. Thank god, that my wife Judy (30+ years of marriage now) took me in, like a long lost puppy.  So, I have no idea what or how to behave if I was thrown into the meat market again.  

However, i do believe i have a better chance of another relationship if I play the percentages, especially in my native island.  As you suggested, approaching a dozen women each and everyday and just say hello would somehow break down my inferiority complex against an ocean of beautiful women......eventually.    

If I give myself only a one percent chance (1 of 100) that I may become successful, then many of you guys (still single/hunting) could give yourself better odds than me, perhaps 30 percent (1 of 3).  From the encouraging words and inspiration from our resident Dr Love, our self confidence does get better and therefore the percentages will improve drastically.  Perseverance against all odds is another lesson I'm hearing here.

And then, I have 7 thousands islands to explore my renewed suave and deboner approach.  And then, I will live happily ever after with six kids, mother in law, a transvestite maid and broke until the next pension check, about 3 weeks away.  

I get no respect sometimes.....he, he.

I wouldn't worry to much old son, when you get to Cebu next time, we will spend a pleasant "night on the tiles", lots of attractive tranny's down at Mango waiting  to meet a suave, sophisticated, dry martini drinking Jake Bond type of person like yourself :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't worry to much old son, when you get to Cebu next time, we will spend a pleasant "night on the tiles", lots of attractive tranny's down at Mango waiting  to meet a suave, sophisticated, dry martini drinking Jake Bond type of person like yourself

YEP! then you can both come on over to us on Negros and sit on Rizal Boulevard in Dumaguete and tell us all about the "Happenings " :hystery:

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

...I have no idea what or how to behave if I was thrown into the meat market again.

I was thrown into that quandary when I separated, for a time, from my wife, back in 1999, which led me into the Seduction Community. It was mostly young nerds, wanting to get laid, who field tested methods and ideas, in a very scientific way, for getting regular guys to succeed with women. I took from it what mattered to me, which was not an endless parade of partners (Ms. Right Now). I wanted to be able to select and choose women who were actually good to be with. I should say, my late wife was definitely not the kind of woman I should have married!

Well, I guess it's all about the math but I don't think I could be a successful member of the Seduction or PUA (pickup artist) community.

I don't think I could be a slam bam, thank you ma'am type of guy.  But to each, their own I say.  After all, the Philippines is a target enriched environment.....he, he.   

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
 After all, the Philippines is a target enriched environment.....he, he.   

Ah there now lays an answer to it all. The 'Targets'

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted
I wouldn't worry to much old son, when you get to Cebu next time, we will spend a pleasant "night on the tiles", lots of attractive tranny's down at Mango waiting to meet a suave, sophisticated, dry martini drinking Jake Bond type of person like yourself :thumbsup:
  • Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

I wouldn't worry to much old son, when you get to Cebu next time, we will spend a pleasant "night on the tiles", lots of attractive tranny's down at Mango waiting  to meet a suave, sophisticated, dry martini drinking Jake Bond type of person like yourself

YEP! then you can both come on over to us on Negros and sit on Rizal Boulevard in Dumaguete and tell us all about the "Happenings " :hystery:

Well I'll be there, not sure about Jake Bond and his new found friends :hystery:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Now back on Topic :unsure:  I wonder if "Big El" is going to give us some words of Wisdom, from his last few posts seems he may be a candidate for this One  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I suppose there better be some advice about Ladyboys, too. Not my type, but not my place to judge.

post-5148-0-99699600-1447904753_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I suppose there better be some advice about Ladyboys, too. Not my type, but not my place to judge.

:hystery:  Maybe but some need a little guidance on Spotting them   :)

Jack  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted
Then you need to do what I did. I upped my Game. Up yours~

Well, please enlighten us.  I was hoping you could show us how, specifically how to "up my game"....

But let me guess what that may entail...  

Look in the mirror, and repeat phrases that will reinforce that I am a God to all the women in the philippines?  hmmm.. nope, I don't think that would work.  

i would enjoy having a beer with you one day Mr. Runza.  Then you could demonstrate to me how it is done.  

• Like 3