Hello All In Need Of Advice

gmoney
Posted
Posted

just got here so hello all. i am 46 y/o male from chicago and i am doing business in Hong Kong early/mid January. I have never been to Phil and want to swing by cebu. I heard good things about Liv nightclub and wondered if i am only in cebu for 2 nights where would you stay to get some good local sights and eats and still be close to Liv for the nightlife.

worth noting i am not coming for prostitutes but if i met a legit cebu girl than who am i to say no.

thank you in advance

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi Welcome

Do you have a bit more info on LIV as Cebu city is a big place and names of clubs etc can change. Anyway good luck.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

just got here so hello all. i am 46 y/o male from chicago and i am doing business in Hong Kong early/mid January. I have never been to Phil and want to swing by cebu. I heard good things about Liv nightclub and wondered if i am only in cebu for 2 nights where would you stay to get some good local sights and eats and still be close to Liv for the nightlife.

worth noting i am not coming for prostitutes but if i met a legit cebu girl than who am i to say no.

thank you in advance

I know I am a bit biased, but you can't go wrong staying at the Holiday Spa Hotel in the Lahug/Banilad region. Without heavy traffic, only about 60-100 peso taxi ride to SM or Ayala from the hotel. All rooms are spacious, has one of the best gyms and lap pools in Cebu as well. Also nice American breakfast for about 180 peso :).

• Like 2

gmoney
Posted
Posted (edited)

thank you for the response MM

this place

•  

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

thank you for the response MM

this place

•  
 Rating: 4.5 - ‎1,152 votes
LIV SUPER CLUB, Mandaue City. 97232 likes · 2367 talking about this · 64442 were here. LIV SUPER CLUB brings you to the new era of clubbing in Cebu....

1st &2nd Floor, City Time Square, Mantawe, Mandaue Cebu, 6014 Cebu, Philippines

+63 32 236 7986

By the way, if you are looking for someplace close to LIV....this is also not far from Holiday Spa Hotel....this club is very near Park Mall....it is pretty new club, only has been around since last year...definetly a good alternative to the dance clubs in Mango.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted (edited)

Also you might want to check out Level 8, this is a kind of clubby type bar and grill. It is in the Adnama building, has a dance floor, and on the weekends has a good DJ, and usually a cover band playing stuff from the 80's and 90's....great view from Terrace. This place is kind of an expat secret it seems, I don't know too many that know about it.

Edited by Medic Mike
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There are quite a few good nightclubs in Cebu and all just a taxi ride away so to me it really does not matter where you stay but if you really want to be close to LIV then search for hotels in Mandaue area.

• Like 3