Sm Sales People

Posted

As soon as the baby and I joined them, swoosh, the swarm came upon us!  4 or 5 sales girls showing Abby clothes and doting over the baby.

You Smoothy you but why Blame the baby?  :hystery:  Got it Flaunt it comes to mind  :)

Jack  :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Posted

When shopping for a mattress at SM we had about 10 of them. Dragging mattresses out of the back storage, peeling off the plastic and shouting "Try this one sir"

• Like 3

Posted

Well in  Pattaya, there are more staff than customers and they just stand there, stare into space or f...k around with their bloody mobiles!

• Like 1

Posted

No, my wife gets good attention when she is not with me... as long as they saw us enter together ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Posted

As soon as the baby and I joined them, swoosh, the swarm came upon us!  4 or 5 sales girls showing Abby clothes and doting over the baby.

You Smoothy you but why Blame the baby?  :hystery:  Got it Flaunt it comes to mind  :)

Jack  :thumbsup:

I wish!  There were a couple of beauties too, but I am a happily married man!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Posted
No, my wife gets good attention when she is not with me... as long as they saw us enter together ha ha

Agreed Tim.

I don't want this taken the wrong way. I am always fawned over for obvious reasons. Since my wife is older, I think the girls assume she has money and is probably ready to buy  weather I am with her or not. I have watched and when she enters a section she is mobbed just like.

• Like 4

Posted

oh yes I love SM Malls and the Attention I get and the wife and her younger sister ignored !!

most shops call me sir Must admit I dont like being called sir ! but its the philippines where customer service rules ! :thumbsup:

Oh sorry I forgot about that well known electronics store ! you know CD****G.

we have 2 branches here in Los Banos and one of their Kenko world stores !

what a pity they are not owned by SM !!

The staff in these stores seem to be more into doing their nails and forever doing pricing !!

• Like 2

Posted

It is because you are a rock star.  They wanted to throw their panties at you :tiphat:

• Like 2