Posted

So far, so excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Get Ready, Get Set -- Plan!

Face it: most of us (including me) found love the old-fashioned way -- it just happened. For me, it turned out to be a painful, costly mistake. Fortunately, I survived. At the time, there was no Instruction Manual on finding, getting, and keeping a good woman in your life.

Solid info for both new arrivals and old hands....keep it up.  I met a guy once here in Ormoc that had written a book on this subject, but his main points (as he told me, I didn't read the book) were that it's more of an 'arrangement' than a 'relationship' and money is always the biggest attraction for the Filipina.  He was with a smoking hot young lady and I was new in town, so I couldn't really argue with him.  The book has gotten good reviews and done quite well.  Not sure if a book is your intentions, but it's nice to see you have a little more balanced view on the money issue.   :thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.com/Mans-Guide-Life-Love-Philippines/dp/1439230676

• Like 4

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not sure if a book is your intentions, but it's nice to see you have a little more balanced view on the money issue.

It's not my intention to create an info-product. I've done that kind of work before. I just want to share what I know works, and help single guys avoid trouble down the road. I have a couple MP3's of an interview Larry did.

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I would say there's one chapter in your manual that I feel you may want to down shift on...that being, recommending that on-line dating and it's potential be excluded from any possibility of a successful relationship with a filipina.

I'm not suggesting that failure must result with cyber. For many men, economics dictate that they use the Internet to find the right girl. It can be done. Hell, I got a girl to buy me lunch in real life via an Internet venue, back in the day. BTW, it was Valentine's Day!

I'll just leave it to somebody else to dive deep and write the book on Internet dating and the Philippines. Me, I'm a boots-on-the-ground kinda guy!

• Like 4

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

I was turned away in Chicago because of my date -- I guess my blow up doll wasn't allowed.

Actually chortling out loud at this.

I thoroughly enjoyed your italicized comments, especially regarding safe sex. Keep in mind, the more money you have, the less likely it is you'll need to lose weight, trim nose hair, or upgrade your dentures! As for the format and presentation, it's 'what to do', not 'how to do it'. Most of this stuff has to be done, not explained. That's because, up to this point, it ain't rocket science. It is, however, imperative to do it.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed link
  • Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

I would say there's one chapter in your manual that I feel you may want to down shift on...that being, recommending that on-line dating and it's potential be excluded from any possibility of a successful relationship with a filipina.

I'm not suggesting that failure must result with cyber. For many men, economics dictate that they use the Internet to find the right girl. It can be done. Hell, I got a girl to buy me lunch in real life via an Internet venue, back in the day. BTW, it was Valentine's Day!

I'll just leave it to somebody else to dive deep and write the book on Internet dating and the Philippines. Me, I'm a boots-on-the-ground kinda guy!

Actually the book is already out there, Vince (80 topics and over 1700 comments) Internet Dating..right here on this forum-an entire section devoted to  this way to meet a Filipina-, lending to the critical role this activity plays in "Finding the Right Filipina".

One thing that will be interesting is when you go live and share in real time upcoming adventures-which I will look forward to!

Edited by Hey Steve
  • Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Actually the book is already out there, Vince (80 topics and over 1700 comments)..right here on this forum

Hmmm.....that sounds very interesting Steve.  Is there such a type of book containing just one subject and have all kinds of comments respond back to the author?  Sort of like a book blog.......

Anyway, may I suggest the title of this wonderful book to be Halo-Halo (mix-mix) with only one that failed the program -- me.  We can make it a typical Filipino drama with crocodile tears, over acting and wetting my pants.  

Love gain and then love lost......

• Like 5