Finding The Right Filipina Part 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Keep in mind that these two ladies of negotiable affection had already got their visas... 

This is exactly what I mean about Pinays are from another exotic planet or moon.  Many are masters of scamming even the scammers.  I also hinted that advices given in this topic will probably be overhauled upon arrival.  It's a jungle out there and jungle rules apply here.  But I do want to point out that this forum contains many love stories that were shared with tears of joy, as well as sadness.  Each and everyone of us can write our own book of a successful or failed romance/marriage.  As far as I'm concern, nearly 100% are blessed with a wonderful relationship here.  

For the new or newly arrived expat, chit happens sometimes.  We ain't perfect and falling off from the carefully planned romance should not impede you from trying again and again.  Personally, I would not bring a set of playing cards.  I would just go with the flow.

And basically, my flow is simply be a gentleman.  But I will watch my butt at all times.

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Brilliant read which I must have missed when my Internet was down, 4-5 days late November.

Going neutral on the topic, but I liked the OP Vince laying stuff out which promoted discussion.

I dated XXX No. of Filipina girls and had relationships with all. I had longish term relationships with 4, and I married 2. The first marriage was null and void from day one, and it was annulled (Certificate of Nullility which is easier than Annulment).

I remain married to the 4th. And the first 3 scammed me one way or another, but it was also my fault and no regret now.

I found that beauty was a major detriment to a long term relationship. The honey trap is as old as them there hills, but it still works. 

Gina was not a beauty. But she had an attraction. After 5 years, I can honestly say she has grown into a beautiful woman, but she herself is not aware of it. Advantage to me, she is beautiful in my eyes but I am fairly sure she will not use it against me.A few very minor enhancements like a salon visit every few months and slight upgrade on the dress sense (better budget) also helps.  One previous gf had a salon or manicure/pedicure up to 3 days a week accompanied by some up market OFW wives who do that routinely.

On line meet ups and intro's? Never. But it is a mechanism to get you over here. Many will not eventually choose that original girl, but there are success stories, I will not argue success.

Part 3? Bring it on. Meanwhile I better jump back to Part 1, I think I only scanned it first time.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 1