Finding The Right Filipina Part 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Nah! someone text me when the book gets Published cos this is what it is starting to sound like, there is a lot of Condescending things that my 2 have Picked up on and to me it's bad, So I will as I said before move on.

here's another way to look at the question that Vince poses:

1. Rule out sex - not for a week but for a year or more - will you still enjoy her company and want to talk about things with her?

2. Is she, "A Good Man to Go Into The Jungle With"?  

That was what nailed it for me, because after all sex is great, but you can't do it 24 hours a day (well at least I can't). My girl can discuss a number of topics that don't revolve around money, which was so refreshing for me, especially after dating dozens of pinay where the conversation seemed to keep revolving around money.

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I'll want to get into Red Flags in Part 3. This will be audience participation. I want you guys on the ground to share all the things that told you, "This is NOT the one". All I have to go on is what's been shared on forums and told to me by expats via Skype, email, and the like.

Clearly, a big part of avoiding problems is understanding her culture, especially if she's from an area where you are not. That also means guys in Cebu may need specialized knowledge if a prospect is from another island.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I'll want to get into Red Flags in Part 3. This will be audience participation. I want you guys on the ground to share all the things that told you, "This is NOT the one". All I have to go on is what's been shared on forums and told to me by expats via Skype, email, and the like.

Clearly, a big part of avoiding problems is understanding her culture, especially if she's from an area where you are not. That also means guys in Cebu may need specialized knowledge if a prospect is from another island.

Part 3 is going to be good...haha.

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

That was what nailed it for me, because after all sex is great, but you can't do it 24 hours a day (well at least I can't). My girl can discuss a number of topics that don't revolve around money, which was so refreshing for me, especially after dating dozens of [Pinay] where the conversation seemed to keep revolving around money.

You and me both! Plus, it really helps if she has a life/career of her own. I wonder how many guys are slowly driven crazy by 'helicopter wives', endlessly circling them?

“She's the sort of woman who lives for others - you can tell the others by their hunted expression.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hmmm.....part 3 with Red Flags?  I would like to submit a preview on what to expect.  For example, if her farts are much worst than mine......then she is NOT the one?  How about these categories: 

Physical qualities

Behavior in private 

Behavior in public

Intelligence

Common sense

Short and long term health issues

Personal hygiene

Short and long term goals

Family obligations

Sexual attributes -- kisser, wild, mild......trainable?  

PS -- Judy has never been on a helicopter.  She is a Scorpion with her sting giving me both pain and pleasure....he, he.

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Hmmm.....part 3 with Red Flags?  I would like to submit a preview on what to expect.  For example, if her farts are much worst than mine......then she is NOT the one?  How about these categories: 

Physical qualities

Behavior in private 

Behavior in public

Intelligence

Common sense

Personal hygiene

Family obligations

PS -- Judy has never been on a helicopter.  She is a Scorpion with her sting giving me both pain and pleasure....he, he.

Hmmmmm RED Flags:

• Always talking about no budget
  • Always askling for money
  • Kids from 3 different fathers
  • Telling you that she loves you within the first week of knowing her
  • No work history, and no intention of getting a job
  • Also has a pinoy BF on the side...LOL
  • Lives in Pardo....haha...now I am just being mean.
  • (In regards to online) never lets you see her on skype or video, sends you pictures that are too good to be true, sending you pictures that have been photoshopped.
  • Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Physical qualities

Behavior in private 

Behavior in public

Intelligence

Common sense

Personal hygiene

Family obligations

Hmmmmm RED Flags:

• Always talking about no budget
  • Always askling for money
  • Kids from 3 different fathers
  • Telling you that she loves you within the first week of knowing her
  • No work history, and no intention of getting a job
  • Also has a pinoy BF on the side...LOL
  • Lives in Pardo....haha...now I am just being mean.
  • (In regards to online) never lets you see her on skype or video, sends you pictures that are too good to be true, sending you pictures that have been photoshopped.

I wonder what list they have for us?

I have heard their lists...their first list is not really that long...they really have a list of bare minimums, and then one of nice to have's. :)

• Like 2

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

I'm thinking of breaking it down into up front, short term, and long term. Up Front Example: if you insist she must be fluent in English, you ask a girl you just met, "Do penguins have knees?" If she looks confused, NEXT!

Of course, if the reason she looks confused is because she thinks you're an idiot, that's different...

11767800513_6f4115f2c1_o.jpg

• Like 4

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I'm thinking of breaking it down into up front, short term, and long term. Up Front Example: if you insist she must be fluent in English, you ask a girl you just met, "Do penguins have knees?" If she looks confused, NEXT!

Of course, if the reason she looks confused is because she thinks you're an idiot, that's different...

11767800513_6f4115f2c1_o.jpg

hahahhaha :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:  that is funny :)