Are You Missing This

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Blame the snow on climate change Steve. I read that an ice age is coming to England and norther Europe. But not to worry while France and Europe are fighting the war against terror (it is contained you know) our president is takeing the lead in the critical fight against global warming. We will prevent a 3 centimeter rise in sea level over the next 500 years. And we will stil manage to take in 10,000 or the 1.5 million refuges from Syria and Iraq.

NEVER FEAR... The yanks are behind you......far behind

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I don't miss the snow at all - and being from Texas we never had a lot anyway.  My wife wants to go to Korea next winter.  To visit some cousin - and to see snow.  I am not sure if she realizes how much cold comes with the snow ha ha.

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Blame the snow on climate change Steve. I read that an ice age is coming to England and norther Europe. But not to worry while France and Europe are fighting the war against terror (it is contained you know) our president is takeing the lead in the critical fight against global warming. We will prevent a 3 centimeter rise in sea level over the next 500 years. And we will stil manage to take in 10,000 or the 1.5 million refuges from Syria and Iraq.

Not really sure what you are saying here but we have done more to destroy Isis then France and the UK combined.

As for global warming, you are right.. We are very far behind. Other countries are banning coal burning power plants and pushing cleaner means.

Snow, I have a feeling I may be seeing some soon. :)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Not really sure what you are saying here but we have done more to destroy Isis then France and the UK combined.

You have? not really for this Topic but can you explain on this for us Richie, Seems you got the same problems as every one else or they would be Following your example.

Maybe you will be better answering this in the Forum concerned but I would like to hear all the same  :thumbsup:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/23826-fallout-from-terror-attacks-in-europe/page-2#entry166376

Jack :)

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

You have? not really for this Topic but can you explain on this for us Richie, Seems you got the same problems as every one else or they would be Following your example.

Maybe you will be better answering this in the Forum concerned but I would like to hear all the same :thumbsup:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/23826-fallout-from-terror-attacks-in-europe/page-2#entry166376

Sorry Jack, I wasn't trying to go off topic but I felt the need to reply. :)

Back on topic, not much snow on the east coast USA where I'm from yet but there should be some soon. I do miss it but I'm sure I will get very tired of it after one shovel full.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Maybe you will be better answering this in the Forum concerned but I would like to hear all the same :thumbsup:

Sorry Jack, I wasn't trying to go off topic but I felt the need to reply. :)

Back on topic, not much snow on the east coast USA where I'm from yet but there should be some soon. I do miss it but I'm sure I will get very tired of it after one shovel full.

Oh Well! no matter we are back to the snow all is well ( at least here it is) but lets hope when you get to the US you don't have your work cut out :)

jack :thumbsup:

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

:hystery: made me laugh :hystery:  1

• Like 1