Giving In To Pressure From Your Wife.

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Hang about thats what you should say, i did not say it , i have never seen it , I was saying that is what you should have said before i said what i said about looking fine
Huh? :36_6_3[1]:

Dont worry its an English thing

I'm still having trouble working out what's English, what's British, and what's European~!

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Then she suggests I find someplace to have a beer and wait for her, works for me.
So Chris can you walk after the shopping trip?

Well she is known to be able to shop till she drops, but if I am three sheets to the wind by the time she has tried on every dress in SM, I just blame her for taking so long :cheers:

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Well[,] she is known to be able to shop till she drops, but if I am three sheets to the wind by the time she has tried on every dress in SM, I just blame her for taking so long

You are a brave man! Even letting go of my late wife's hand while shopping meant economic ruin!

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I am forbidden to:

1. Watch K when she is cleaning

2. Be in the same shop with her, if it sells clothes or shoes. If it sells anything else, she shops like a bloke. 

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Well[,] she is known to be able to shop till she drops, but if I am three sheets to the wind by the time she has tried on every dress in SM, I just blame her for taking so long

You are a brave man! Even letting go of my late wife's hand while shopping meant economic ruin!

Not saying she buys anything, just try's everything on then spends hours alone in yuka-yuka actually buying clothes. S is kuriput

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Giving In To Pressure From Your Wife.

Started by sonjack2847Nov 21 2015 04:16 PM

So far the discussions are about misdirect praises to the wife or giving in to her shopping habits.  Yeah, I've been there and got spanked also.  

Now, I would like to throw another curve ball here.  I kept reading the title and it hit me like a sudden fart without warning. Perhaps I just received a subliminal suggestion from Kevin.  What was that question Kevin?  Oh yeah........What kind of pleasurable pressure that made you give in?  Don't worry guys, I'm trying very hard to keep this PG, OK?

Well, let's see, let me count the ways.  Her eyes on the verge of crocodile tears -- she would work behind me and scratch my back, I'm melting fast -- her smile, it kills me every time -- her warmth and silky smooth elbow jabbing me to keep my hands to myself -- she was kind enough to throw me an extra bone, indicating another night in the dog house, geeze how nice of her.  

Most of all......her patience for tolerating me for all these years.  She even gave me a pair of binoculars (no, you can't borrow it Kevin) to keep me busy under the SM escalators.  She knows that I will be a good boy, while she goes shopping.  The key to my chastity belt is in her possession.  Geeze, how nice of her.  

Melting away.......
Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Shot my self in the foot again, because I am somewhat constantly moaning about Cooking the Smelly fish in the Kitchen,

I am Giving In To Pressure From Your  My Wife. OK babe, Yes! you can have your Dirty Kitchen Complete.  :10001:  

Will WE I ever learn to keep my mouth Shut. :th_hu:

Jack :angry:

• Like 1

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifScratch head.gif Earlier Today while trying on a new dress, My Wife asked, that most irritating, confusing and much Lie enticing Question.

" Does my Bum look big in this?" :unsure:

Just what are we supposed to say Guys? :hystery:

Jack :rolleyes:

Where my better half comes from the correct answer is "Enormous, like a hippopotamus my love." [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

southseamaidens_zps8305b24a.jpg

You can see she is asking "Does my bum look big in this?"

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Back in the day (1970's), one of my girlfriends vacationed on Assateague Island. She took pictures. I recently captioned one of them: "Does this island make my ass look big?"

• Like 2