Fallout From Terror Attacks In Europe

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Interested to see the fall out in Brussels as a result of the Paris terror attacks and ensuing raids by

Belgian authorities on Muslim 'terrorists'.

Cafes, shops and pedestrian traffic is non existent after dark apparently, according to BBC News reports.

I have no doubt the same is happening in Paris as they try to come to terms with the senseless murder of many of their people.

• Like 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted (edited)

Indeed. I think ISIS have made a serious blunder in the two most recent attacks, the downing of the Russian Metrojet airliner over Sinai and the Paris atrocity. They will be fighting now on so many fronts, I can't see them existing in their current form in twelve months from now.

There was a very good introduction to last weeks BBC 'This Week' TV current events programme by its presenter Andrew Neil, on his view of ISIS. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-34877683 which seems to be receiving worldwide aclaim.

Ken

Edited by Huggybearman

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Indeed. I think ISIS have made a serious blunder in the two most recent attacks, the downing of the Russian Metrojet airliner over Sinai and the Paris atrocity. They will be fighting now on so many fronts, I can't see them existing in their current form in twelve months from now.

There was a very good introduction to last weeks BBC 'This Week' TV current events programme by its presenter Andrew Neil, on his view of ISIS. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-34877683 which seems to be receiving worldwide aclaim.

Ken

If that's not enough ISIS executed a Chinese National, China is now making all sorts of threatening noises.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Here is another thought, are they doing what they have planned , fear in Europe and the rest of the world,

Making everyone fear who there neighbor maybe ,

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Here is another thought, are they doing what they have planned , fear in Europe and the rest of the world,

Making everyone fear who there neighbor maybe ,

Hmmm so we take it them along the lines of 'An eye for an Eye"  :unsure: Works both ways for those with the bottle.

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

The trouble is , many people tar people with the same brush,

Being from a large family myself and yes some did get in trouble with the police, so we was all tared with that brush,

The British football fan , a drunken Yob,

The German on holiday , taking over the sunbeds

The French, arrogant

The Americans , ----------

The Muslims, ----------

Many people just cannot see past there noses so they tar everyone the same , yes maybe when we are angry or frightened  we say things we should not but we do,

Just my own thoughts,

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

we say things we should not but we do,

"we say things we should not but we do" maybe but we do not  go around blowing innocent people up. This is the difference.

JMHO

Jack :)

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
are they doing what they have planned

This is exactly their plan, doesn't make sense to us, we are rational.

Keep in mind these are religious zealots. They have "established" the Caliphate. The center of the new world order IAW their beliefs. In their perverse way they want nothing more than the western "godless" powers to invade and attack the "Caliphate". In their minds this will be the clarion call for all "true" believers to flock to them and defend to the death the Caliphate. Kind of an ISIS version of Armageddon.

It doesn't make sense to us tactically or strategically, but that's how they think.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

but that's how they think.

OH! come on now, you actually think they THINK  :hystery:  NAH! lemmings springs to mind. :)

Jack :lol:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
lemmings springs to mind

Very true Jack,,,lemmings thing the guy in front knows where he is going lol :hystery:

• Like 2