Fallout From Terror Attacks In Europe

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

ISIS version of Armageddon.

Yes it's exactly that!

Anyone who believes this situation is going to end soon is kidding themselves.

This is going to be a long and hard struggle, it's about Good verses Evil.

It's about winning the hearts of people caught up in this mess.

The innocent peoples flocking from one Country to the next seeking shelter.

Whether it's from the cruelty of the IS or the bomb dropping of the West and it's"Allies"

It will take a long time for people to heal from all of it.

Peace in our time, I don't think so.

Enjoy what peace you have and pray for those who have not. JB

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
RANT OVER for now........

And BREATHE

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Who, I ask WHO is Leading these people? They can't think for themselves they can't ever work as a real team, so just who is pointing them to go and do?  Someone, some Country IS supplying them, so to me go get that one and maybe we can see Wood for Trees

JMHO here. There will be telltale signs there always is. 

Jack  :unsure:

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

The countries in the region really need to straighten this out with help from the treat of the world.

I think need to audio work on the root of the problem. This is an ideology and just killing them is not going to do it because now will just pop up. Not that I'm against killing them. I'm all for it.

There are many politicians in the US who would love to send tons of us trips over there. Then what? We occupy the area? I do not think that is an answer.

It is a terrible thing when religious extremists cause terror but we all have to stop over reacting. Look what the US did after 9-11?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Who, I ask WHO is Leading these people?

Jack, at cat named Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is their spiritual leader, he is the prime motivator behind the movement. A very charismatic man who can spin his version of the Koran to attract the disaffected.

so just who is pointing them to go and do?

Their tactical leaders are actually officers from Saddam Hussiens old Iraqi Republican Guard. Since they were disbanded in 2003 they have just been knocking around. ISIS pays them well, and gives them something to do. Unlike popular belief, these guys were actually good soldiers compared to their regional competition (Iran, Turkey and the Gulf States). They were held in contempt only because the ran smack into USA/British buzz saw. So ISIS actually has quite competent small and medium size unit leadership. Which is really the type of campaign they are running.

Someone, some Country IS supplying them

Two words Jack, "Black Market" In todays world, especially that region if you have the money you can buy the munitions. Remember they not only are selling Iraqi oil on the black market, they are selling items looted from museums, confiscating (religious tax is what they are calling it) assets from the cities they control and donations from those with more money then sense. So they are pretty well funded.

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

They also have many us weapons and equipment least by the Iraqi army.

In regards to my earlier part I was referring to bombs and drone strikes.

I will also say though that while we have bombed the crap out of them it was our invasion of Iraq that got this entire thing going.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Who, I ask WHO is Leading these people?

Jack, at cat named Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is their spiritual leader, he is the prime motivator behind the movement. A very charismatic man who can spin his version of the Koran to attract the disaffected.

so just who is pointing them to go and do?

Their tactical leaders are actually officers from Saddam Hussiens old Iraqi Republican Guard. Since they were disbanded in 2003 they have just been knocking around. ISIS pays them well, and gives them something to do. Unlike popular belief, these guys were actually good soldiers compared to their regional competition (Iran, Turkey and the Gulf States). They were held in contempt only because the ran smack into USA/British buzz saw. So ISIS actually has quite competent small and medium size unit leadership. Which is really the type of campaign they are running.

Someone, some Country IS supplying them

Two words Jack, "Black Market" In todays world, especially that region if you have the money you can buy the munitions. Remember they not only are selling Iraqi oil on the black market, they are selling items looted from museums, confiscating (religious tax is what they are calling it) assets from the cities they control and donations from those with more money then sense. So they are pretty well funded.

So there is a Target, Good now lock on and go get!  If you know all this I would hazard a guess NATO does as well, what are they waiting for, an Invitation? We had that already. Didn't we? 'He who Hesitates comes to mind'

Lets Walk the walk not just Talk it, Diplomacy  has got to go out of the Window on this one for me.

JMHO

Jack :)

• Like 2