Fallout From Terror Attacks In Europe

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well one of our Mamby Pamby World leaders is going to have to make some sort of Decision pretty Quickly IMHO. If they can't get their heads together and decide one way or the other they got no right drawing salaries. When did they think about innocent people? (ISIS I mean of course)

Jack

Edited because I boobed :hystery:

Which leader is that?

It is true that ISIS doesn't care about killing innocent people. They even target them.

We are not ISIS though and every time we accidentally kill innocent people we create more terrorists.

An invasion may work at least in the area while we are there but that is not a solution.

Those in the region need to wash this crap out of their countries. You would think that all the Islamic countries that do not think like ISIS would do more. Some of them are going to have no choice soon.

Edited by Richieboy67

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Which leader is that?

All the Worlds leaders that are threatened, even the ones you have mentioned, there is NO one leader can deal with this. it has to be a Concerted effort if it is to be sorted.

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Which leader is that?

All the Worlds leaders that are threatened, even the ones you have mentioned, there is NO one leader can deal with this. it has to be a Concerted effort if it is to be sorted.

Ah I got you Jack. I though you were talking about a specific leader. I agree completely. :)
  • Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Richie, keep drinking the grape kool aid. Isis wants a ground war, I think we should ablige them, and worry about the corlateral damage after every jihadist is killed or executed, I am just not that good a Catholic to turn the other cheek. Kill them all God will short them out.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Well the French leader is making the rounds of "friendly" capitols. Washington today, Moscow tomorrow, think he already hit London. Guess we just have to wait and see how well he banged his drum.

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well the French leader is making the rounds of "friendly" capitols. Washington today, Moscow tomorrow, think he already hit London. Guess we just have to wait and see how well he banged his drum.

Every civilized leader should hear his drum.  Nevertheless, the French leader has already stationed his aircraft carrier, Charles de Gaulle with about 30-40 strike aircrafts, plus his squadrons located around the middle east.  Along with the Russians warheads, some of the ISIS leaders are running off from their homebase of Ragga, Syria.  We should deliver more carpet bombing to weaken them and then send in the French Foreign Legion for a final assault.  

Unfortunately, just yesterday a Russian SU-24 was shot down by US trained Turkish pilots driving US made F-16 Falcons.  It was reported that both Russian pilots were gunned down as they descended using their chutes. There goes the neighborhood.  Who is fighting who?  Both ground and air are confusingly hostile.  

What a bleak Christmas this is going to be........

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

What a bleak Christmas this is going to be........

Only for us, as for them it may be a prime time to hit. I surely Hope that any Coalition does not drop any guards at that time.

These people are not the sort To halt things and have a friendly game of football on Christmas Morning and share the food around.

Jack :unsure:

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

Richie, keep drinking the grape kool aid. Isis wants a ground war, I think we should ablige them, and worry about the corlateral damage after every jihadist is killed or executed, I am just not that good a Catholic to turn the other cheek. Kill them all God will short them out.

I'm all for killing them and I'm not drinking koolaide. My point is just that you can not kill an ideology so easily.

If we invade those countries they will move and then as we kill more and more innocent people we will create more and more of them.

They seem to think they are doing god's work. Not easy to defeat that kind of mindset.

What we cannot do is let a few attacks destroy our freedom. Look at the patriot act for a good example.

It's a terrible thing that 120 people were murdered but if the french lose their freedom and way of life than the terrorists really won.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted
They didn't know where Bin laden or Saddam was but they got them Both in the End. Resurrect 'Enola Gay' and her Sister. If the US had not done what they did we just all might be Speaking Japanese, Do we all want to be another Religion?

Rubbish. There was no need to drop the atomic bombs on Japan. The Japanese were ready to surrender before the US dropped the atomic bomb's. They were already trying to come to terms via Russian intermediaries.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

<rant>

Just a few years ago it was the US that was arming and training those who have now become ISIS. It was the US who led the war to overthrow Sadam in Iraq and further destabilize the region. It is the US and its allies who have made a much worse mess out of the middle east the last several decades and going back a century. It was the US and the UK who helped overthrow a democratically elected and secular government in Iran in 1953 which put in place a dictator (The Shah of Iran) which eventually led to the theocratic government in Iran now.

IMHO the best advice is to pull all the troops out of the middle east and stop intervening in their affairs. Let them sort out their own future without our interference.

If you let ISIS be they will be left with being petty tyrants over other people in the middle east who very likely will get tired of their new oppressors and take care of the problem for us.

</rant>