Recommended Hotels, Motels In Manila And Quezon City

BobP
Posted
Posted

Brother, google "sogo hotels" manila. Nationwide chain. Rooms go from 30-40 bucks a night. Depending on your upgrade.

Manila and QC are big cities and they have branches all over. Kind of like the American motel 6.

At least look around the web site and it will give you an idea of what your facing, and we can move on from there. You can get cheaper, but remember you get what you pay for.

Thanks Scott.

Reviews are great to read but having a local give me suggestions makes a big difference!

So far, Sogo looks like the leader of the pack.

BobP

:cheersty:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Sogo looks like the leader of the pack

Like Jack said, see if you cant book using the banner at the top. Helps support the forum

• Like 3

HikiSpray
Posted
Posted

Brother, google "sogo hotels" manila. Nationwide chain. Rooms go from 30-40 bucks a night. Depending on your upgrade.

Manila and QC are big cities and they have branches all over. Kind of like the American motel 6.

At least look around the web site and it will give you an idea of what your facing, and we can move on from there. You can get cheaper, but remember you get what you pay for.

Thanks Scott.

Reviews are great to read but having a local give me suggestions makes a big difference!

So far, Sogo looks like the leader of the pack.

BobP

:cheersty:

I quite like the "Stonehouse"(?) in Quezon City, stayed there in 2012 and was satisfied, good price and friendly staff.

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I recommend you spend a few weeks outside of Manila. It is cheap to travel by bus in northern luzon using Partas or Victory Liner which show movies, have aircon and wifi. Bus trips taking 6-8 hours only cost $10-$15. You can see other parts of the Philippines which are beautiful. Go to Baguio, Sagada, Pagudpud, Vigan, etc.