Finding The Right Filipina Part 3: Red Flags

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Vince,

You must be running out of memory on your computer, this will be bigger than Quo Vardis.

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

Vince,

You must be running out of memory on your computer, this will be bigger than Quo Vardis.

I have two 1TB hard drives on my PC, and 1TB external drive. :36_6_3[1]:

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

My question to Vince

Curious 

What authority are you to dating a Filipina? How do you know all the tricks or the other things posted in the other 2 topics. From my research you have not yet been to the Philippines. Is your source of wisdom from youtube and Filipinas living in the US of A or have you got boots on the ground experience that google does not add to your life.

Please tell me your relationship with the Philippines other than hoping to move one day.   :thumbsup:

I've been researching the Philippines as a place for retirement since 2009. I have had prolonged contact with expats on the ground there, who have shared information regarding the dating scene. I'm also one of those guys who learned a great deal about dating, relationships, etc., and have published on the subject in the past (although I have no desire to create another info-product with this stuff). My motivation is to get guys here to share their experiences, and provide a free resource to the members here. That is all.

Note to content thieves: any and all posts here are protected by the DMCA. If you swipe this stuff and try to sell it, you will be shut done, with extreme prejudice!

Methersgate
Posted
Posted
If her look is 'showy' (hair color other than natural, visible tattoos, heavy makeup), clutch your wallet tightly and run!

You won't want mine, then. Which is fine, because I do! 

0824ec38-3979-4bb9-8e80-c04bfa5cc5d5_zps

Hair colour changed and tattoo acquired a couple of years into what is now a five year relationship. Does possess lipstick and other bits and pieces, but seldom uses them.

• Like 4

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

If her look is 'showy' (hair color other than natural, visible tattoos, heavy makeup), clutch your wallet tightly and run!

You won't want mine, then. Which is fine, because I do! 

0824ec38-3979-4bb9-8e80-c04bfa5cc5d5_zps

Hair colour changed and tattoo acquired a couple of years into what is now a five year relationship. Does possess lipstick and other bits and pieces, but seldom uses them.

Keep in mind, guys, these are good working rules, not Absolute Truth. BTW, Methersgate, I thought you weren't going to post bikini pics of your Lady Love?!

Edited by Vince Runza
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

My question to Vince

Curious 

What authority are you to dating a Filipina? How do you know all the tricks or the other things posted in the other 2 topics. From my research you have not yet been to the Philippines. Is your source of wisdom from youtube and Filipinas living in the US of A or have you got boots on the ground experience that google does not add to your life.

Please tell me your relationship with the Philippines other than hoping to move one day.   :thumbsup:

I've been researching the Philippines as a place for retirement since 2009. I have had prolonged contact with expats on the ground there, who have shared information regarding the dating scene. I'm also one of those guys who learned a great deal about dating, relationships, etc., and have published on the subject in the past (although I have no desire to create another info-product with this stuff). My motivation is to get guys here to share their experiences, and provide a free resource to the members here. That is all.

Note to content thieves: any and all posts here are protected by the DMCA. If you swipe this stuff and try to sell it, you will be shut done, with extreme prejudice!

OK Vince, now you got my curiosity up as well.  I do hope your comment highlighted above is part of your humor?  Otherwise, are you suggesting that we might violate DMCA (whatever that is) because we can't copy and paste any content of this topic??  And if so, please kindly post some warnings, OK?

Respectfully -- Jake 

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sure, you can copy and paste all you want. Just don't swipe the content, i.e. package and sell it as if it was your own. I'm not looking to sell it, myself. DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It basically says that anything you post in a forum like this is yours. Anyone who steals it and calls it theirs is a liar, a thief, and MUST PERISH!

Edited by Vince Runza

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted (edited)

"We heard there be content thieves about!"

post-5148-0-14723300-1448384167_thumb.jp

Edited by Vince Runza

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
I've been researching the Philippines as a place for retirement since 2009.

So Vince what's your conclusions with regards to Filipina's.

Is the Philippines the place for you.

You never really know someone till you live with them and that works both way's and that can't be read in a book or the internet.

Hope your not using the answers here, as research for a book :no: that would be agains't the rules.....JB

Perish the thought

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 5