Who Is Going To Be First To Visit The Biggest Mall In The World?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I read somewhere last night and can not remember where but the biggest mall is not correct but cant be bothered looking for facts right now. 

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I read somewhere last night and can not remember where but the biggest mall is not correct but cant be bothered looking for facts right now. 

That's what I thought as well...I could have sworn I read somewhere else that it is really the 4th biggest...however, one of my builder friends on the project says because of the extra square metres and not number of shops...now makes it the biggest. Who knows. :hystery:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just for reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_shopping_malls_in_the_world

I always though of Cebu City as One Big mall. :hystery:

Jack  :)

just saying.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just what I need, another mega mall to be dragged around, hope there are some nice little bars so I can get a beer, whilst the better half can try on all clothes in the various stores, that should take a day or two :dance:

Chris we can go have a beer there, and let the girls wonder around, with your money :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mike, A great idea but I think that is called Consorting!  It is also extremely expensive.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just for reference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_shopping_malls_in_the_world

I always though of Cebu City as One Big mall. :hystery:

Jack  :)

just saying.

Don't know what is going on, Aussies don't get a mention.  Looking at it Jack I think Phils is one big Mall, so many on the list.

• Like 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Sure we will go visit a few months after it's open.  I heard it's 4th biggest SM in Philippines, but who's counting.  We always enjoy experiencing the highest level of civilization here, which I guess is the mega mall   :)

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Just what I need, another mega mall to be dragged around, hope there are some nice little bars so I can get a beer, whilst the better half can try on all clothes in the various stores, that should take a day or two :dance:

Chris we can go have a beer there, and let the girls wonder around, with your money :) :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sounds like a good idea, but leave the girls at J Mall, they can't do too much CC destruction there :no:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

I was told by a not so reliable source that it is the biggest mall in Asia.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I would love to check it out... if I ever get back to Cebu I will have to. Mall Of Asia was fun - but my wife is an amateur and got tired so we left halfway through.    :tiphat:

gusincebu
Posted
Posted

Not me !