Who Is Going To Be First To Visit The Biggest Mall In The World?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)
Aussies don't get a mention

No pubs? :hystery:

Edited by scott h
  • Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Just what I need, another mega mall to be dragged around, hope there are some nice little bars so I can get a beer, whilst the better half can try on all clothes in the various stores, that should take a day or two :dance:

Actually that should work out well!  It is a circle design, so find your pub and plant your puwet, and you can wave at the wife every few hours when she completes a circle.  Their first few circles would be scouting, then the buying will come, so you might want to fall off your barstool and have them take you home after the first few circles.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just what I need, another mega mall to be dragged around, hope there are some nice little bars so I can get a beer, whilst the better half can try on all clothes in the various stores, that should take a day or two :dance:

Actually that should work out well!  It is a circle design, so find your pub and plant your puwet, and you can wave at the wife every few hours when she completes a circle.  Their first few circles would be scouting, then the buying will come, so you might want to fall off your barstool and have them take you home after the first few circles.

AHH! the ever decreasing Circle Syndrome.

Come in number 5 your time is up  :hystery:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I am another one who disbelieves the "biggest in the world" claim but it looks like its big enough for me.

Philippines has a way of playing with words that makes 'truth in advertising' a joke.  Most of you have not been to West Edmonton Mall.  It is way down the list of 'largest in the world' now, but I can tell you that my daughter and her family spend a weekend there every year.  Yes, a weekend.  They have everything you could possibly imagine needing, from a hotel to their own ocean to ice skating to an amusement park to aquarium shows, submarine rides, and I have only begun.

When I see a mall in Philippines that is big enough that I could spend the weekend there, I will start to be awed!

• Like 3

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Good thinking but it will never work, the better half will just prop me up in the corner ( with my dunce hat on) and take my wallet, with the unlimited CC. Maybe best I just stay home, she can go alone :thumbsup:

• Like 4

DavidK
Posted
Posted

I will waive to you from the 5th green. As ever, good luck with the traffic.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

http://business.inquirer.net/203264/big-new-sm-mall-opens-in-cebu

This article says that over 80% of the retail space has been taken...I think that is amazing...I thought it would take them ages to get to that capacity.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My wife asked today about going to this place I said we will wait about a month to let all the hype die down and maybe it wont be so busy.

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I don't understand all these malls. Here, in Iloilo, SM City just added a new wing, Ayala is building new a new mall, Gaisano is building a new mall. Double Dragon is building multiple new malls (City Mall).  All our malls stay full, but you see few shopping bags. Mostly window shoppers and food court patrons.  How do all the malls stay in business?

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I don't understand all these malls. Here, in Iloilo, SM City just added a new wing, Ayala is building new a new mall, Gaisano is building a new mall. Double Dragon is building multiple new malls (City Mall).  All our malls stay full, but you see few shopping bags. Mostly window shoppers and food court patrons.  How do all the malls stay in business?

They heard you had big money tim 

• Like 1