Our Trip To Mama Mary Simala Sibonga Cebu Yesterday.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Great shots Kevin!  The 4th photo shows a great smile of you.  Apparently, you couldn't find any cold San Magoo at this magnificent monastery......he, he.

post-686-0-35369800-1448489994.png

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

That looks like a really nice place to visit?  Where exactly is it?  I did a quick search and it appears that most of it is relatively new??

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

That looks like a really nice place to visit?  Where exactly is it?  I did a quick search and it appears that most of it is relatively new??

It is not far from Carcar not sure how old the place is as it was my first visit.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Great shots Kevin!  The 4th photo shows a great smile of you.  Apparently, you couldn't find any cold San Magoo at this magnificent monastery......he, he.

attachicon.gifThirsty Kevin.PNG

I had drink holy water LOL

post-1430-0-78966200-1448491624_thumb.jp

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

What an interesting place and great photos mate.  It will be on my list of places to see next trip.  I will do some googling.

• Like 2

putidako
Posted
Posted

2nd holiest site in Cebu after Santa Nino. Girls always gave an interest in these places even if they are one of the 20% of Filipino Christians who are not Catholic. I make the appropriate noises when I visit these places with one but if truth be told, I'm not all that iñterested.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I make the appropriate noises when I visit these places with one but if truth be told, I'm not all that iñterested.

Point taken my Friend but can I ask, if your not interested why post, just seems a little pointless to me. The OP will I would imagine, be  looking for posts from Interested persons, on his Family day out.

Jack :)

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I was very impressed by this place and we had a good time

Thanks K

You have raised it up on my list of places to visit.  Would a non-catholic feel welcome there?

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good pic's SJ, we are going to Oslob early next year, will have a look at this place on the way home :tiphat:

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 1