Looking For Western Style Condo In Cebu

April
Posted
Posted

Hi, just came across your post. I'm actually looking for someone to assume my unit in Horizons 101 Tower 1. It's just a studio unit but fully furnished. Unit handover will be 2nd quarter of the year. Actually handover schedule of the units started just last December of 2015. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
MikeCarenter
Posted
Posted

i would like more information on your condo

in Horizons 101 Tower

price and how to find it on a map maybe some pictures

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

i would like more information on your condo

in Horizons 101 Tower

price and how to find it on a map maybe some pictures

I doubt if you  will get an answer. Also don't know how the post was approved as new members cant just use the forum to sell stuff.   :1 (103):

MikeCarenter
Posted
Posted

been looking for condo's  moving in a month or so, of course i am going to rent first before i decide on a area. But the ones on line seem to be new ones or ones being built

I was thinking about finding a preowned one someone is bailing on so I can get a good deal and get it at a price like i am likely to get if i sell it

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mike, I highly recommend you open a new topic to do with your question. Renting first is a great way to learn whats best for you and how the market works. 

Edited by Old55

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

Keep us updated on your research, I am doing the same in Manila but love to hear about other people's take on the condo hunt.