Clark To Cebu

socal5252
Posted
Posted (edited)

Maybe it's in here already, I just called my travel agent and she said they can't make flight reservations between Clarke and Cebu. It has to be done locally, really?

This would be my first time flying out of Clarke, the reasoning is I'll be in Angeles for the first part of my trip,then to Cebu. Any ballpark figure on that flight?

From the wise ones here, one more, what would be the best way to get home [LA] from Cebu, get back to Manila I would imagine

BTW LAX/MNL rt trip right now on EVA $685

Edited by socal5252
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I just called my travel agent and she said they can't make flight reservations between Clarke and Cebu. It has to be done locally, really?

Yes.  That flight is put on by Cebu Pacific and they do not deal with international travel agents.  Book direct though https://www.cebupacificair.com/

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just a question Dave, some time ago many airlines stopped flying into Clarke due to them putting up fees by heaps, is that still the case?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
time ago many airlines stopped flying into Clarke due to them putting up fees by heaps, is that still the case?

I don't know.  I only use that airport as a stopover when getting a cheap flight.  Clark to Hong Kong is often a good special.

socal5252
Posted
Posted

I just called my travel agent and she said they can't make flight reservations between Clarke and Cebu. It has to be done locally, really?

Yes.  That flight is put on by Cebu Pacific and they do not deal with international travel agents.  Book direct though https://www.cebupacificair.com/

Thanks for that, it appears to be dicey to schedule out of Clark, Manila has a zillion departures

If I did my conversion right either one R/T to Cebu ran at the lower end of pricing around $400. sound right?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
sound right?

Yes.  Using CebuPacific from Manila OR Clark, on a return flight to Cebu, should not cost you much at all.  I have done it for about 4,000 pesos on special.  That's only $100 for the return.  It could be up to double that if you don't get a special but more than that is high.

And yes, there are more flights from Manila than from Clark.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Cebu Pacific is the only airline doing the Clark to Cebu route from my understanding. You can book a one way depending on when for about P860 at times.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Cebu Pacific is the only airline doing the Clark to Cebu route from my understanding. You can book a one way depending on when for about P860 at times.

The disappointing thing about Clark is that they only have ONE domestic flight (last time I checked) and it is the Cebu flight on CP.  Leaving Clark is ok in the evening but coming back is terrible, leaving Cebu around 0500.

Tikasan
Posted
Posted

Now hey have kicks he domestic flights out of the main airport and into a shed like terminal. Kinda sad really as the airport isn't really that busy so I'm unsure as to why they did this.

• 2 weeks later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

The disappointing thing about Clark is that they only have ONE domestic flight (last time I checked) and it is the Cebu flight on CP.  Leaving Clark is ok in the evening but coming back is terrible, leaving Cebu around 0500.

I got that 5am flight weds morning,and I hope the typhoon wont cause any problem for the flight.