Hunting

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

It's remarkable lawyers make such "solutions" rather often, when there are LEGAL solutions* But in such solutions the lawyers get less...   *The two legal solutions I have found/made     are not 100 % safe/full cover, but they are legal, and make it very hard for someone else to take it legaly.

Not Quite about Hunting but........ even so Thomas, you have me (Certainly) & I would hazard a guess, baffled here, can you explain exactly what you are trying to say. When did a Lawyer ever get less?

Jack :unsure:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Sorry, Jack, you know me... I get carried away sometimes... :)

Hey shipmate, 

Dang Bob, can you please stop rockin' the boat here.  I was all set to fire all guns broadside but you already splashed the target. Now, I sit here missing targets of opportunity.  I'm going gaga because of gago(s) like him.  

post-686-0-00813500-1449453341_thumb.jpg  Get some.........

Thomas
Posted
Posted

It's remarkable lawyers make such "solutions" rather often, when there are LEGAL solutions* But in such solutions the lawyers get less...   *The two legal solutions I have found/made     are not 100 % safe/full cover, but they are legal, and make it very hard for someone else to take it legaly.

Not Quite about Hunting but........ even so Thomas, you have me (Certainly) & I would hazard a guess, baffled here, can you explain exactly what you are trying to say. When did a Lawyer ever get less?

I don't know how much different lawyers charge to make the documents for the illegal and the legal solutions, but

/in the illegal - I call it "Dummy" - "solution" they demand start payment for documents plus fee EVERY YEAR to the "dummies"

/while e g the legal - "Lease (and Loan)" -  solution is just a ONE TIME payment for writing a few documents.

So I asume the cost is much more for the ILLEGAL solution. It's MORE documents for the ILLEGAL solution. What a WASTE...  :mocking:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I don't know how much different lawyers charge to make the documents for the illegal and the legal solutions,

Circumvention of any Law seems a way of life sometimes here. Things are good until the SHTF then bigger problems can arise, No matter what the event is. On some occasions here on Negros Things go wrong on seemingly Done deals and "WOW" the Lawyer goes missing. To me, it is just not worth it at all, costs always seem bigger if you go in back Doors.

My neighbour two Streets over has just Found out now that the land they Bought is not now theirs as an OFW has retired and wants to build on Land Inherited from her Mother some 4 years ago Yet 2 years ago they bought the land (The neighbour) With a Clean Title, Hmmmm How clean was clean in this case.Seems they took the Lawyers word and never Checked at City Registrars.

But Back to Hunting, I had Word with our Barangay Captain about  Hunting and all he said was "Don't get caught" Nuff said :thumbsup:

Jack :)