The New New Labour Leader

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Did anyone see the speech the other night about weather we should  send our plans to fight the scum,

Well if you did not please try to watch it,

Hilary Benn was amazing, what a speech he gave and i am sure he will be the next new labour leader,

It was a pleasure to listen to someone speaking from his heart and speaking for many many people too, he would have my vote tomorrow

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Did anyone see the speech the other night about weather we should  send our plans to fight the scum,

Hilary Benn was amazing, what a speech he gave and i am sure he will be the next new labour leader,

It was a pleasure to listen to someone speaking from his heart and speaking for many many people too, he would have my vote tomorrow

Is this the guy who had grey/silver hair, spoke extremely well on the subject, was well prepared and delivered the speech with feeling and genuiness.  I think the current Labor leader is the guy who is not standing close enough to the razor and rides a bike to Parliament?  The latter is perhaps not a bad thing and maybe a few more should do it.

But he is far from an imposing figure and as they say 'appearance is everything' especially in the public eye.

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

A Labour party leader ? :1 (103):  oh come on! do they really have a leader ? :lol:

Mind you anyone is better than David Cameron the future EU parliment president !

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Mind you anyone is better than David Cameron the future EU parliment president !

:hystery:  Only if he gets re-elected  but are people really that stupid to do it again.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Maybe this is one of the reason's you are stressed out, listening to these clowns, in all honesty if you had a well run profitable business would you ever in you right mind put a politician in charge of it, not if you wanted it to remain well run. Another thing I like about the P.I. is our T.V only gets the local station so I don't have to watch the political boof heads dribbling off at the mouth, surprising how much stress that takes out of my life. :dance:

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Yes, Hilary Benn gave an outstanding speech. He is, I am told, standing up against the Trotskyites who have been busily infiltrating the Labour party once more (an earlier attempt was stopped by Neil Kinnock) and has said that he has no intention of resigning.

A better man than his father, it seems.

Here is another outstanding contribution:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/12027918/We-are-all-fighting-the-outlaws-of-Islam.html