No Firearms But Bows Allowed?

Thomas
Posted
Posted
THere are stories of people going into these situations where the guy was as naive as you are.
  :mocking:

I'm talking about what's LEGAL.

Yes I know the foreigner can be forced away ILLEGALY,

but why make it unnecesary easy  :mocking:  for a bad behaving Filipinas as many foreigners do by even put house in name...?

you can't own property in your name
when we built the new house, I could have put the house title in MY name.
And there you say YOURSELF, I told corect and you told wrong...  :mocking:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ok Thomas, I understand you now. Yes legally you are correct, but we are not discussing a speeding ticket here. You my friend can google all the Philippine laws, customs and court procedures available.

So my friend, I will tell you what, once you move here, and try it your way and succeed, in your future business, building your future home using your own specifications, your future security of that home, your future ownership of weapons, your future dealings with the Philippine legal system I will listen respectfully.

Until you do? I will listen to and believe those who are actually here and have actually dealt certain situations and are living the dream.

Until that time  :cheersty:

Edited by scott h
  • Like 3

chico2663
Posted
Posted

there are stories where kano's started business with filipino's. The business was doing so good that the pino

accused foreigner of crime. The kano went to jail and the pino stole the business. I can see that your one of

those that knows everything.But don't say this group of guys didn't warn you so.Remember in Philippines you are

guilty until proven innocent. If a mayor can have a hit squad that is killing natural born citizens(not saying

they haven't done wrong) than what rights do you think you have as a foreigner.

Thomas
Posted
Posted
So my friend, I will tell you what, once you move here, and try it your way and succeed, in your future business, building your future home using your own specifications, your future security of that home, your future ownership of weapons, your future dealings with the Philippine legal system I will listen respectfully.
I will sure NOT own any firearms. My question was if I could have a bow or such.  

I have NEVER said my plan is secure, I say it's LESS RISK than if doing the common way.

Until you do? I will listen to and believe those who are actually here and have actually dealt certain situations and are living the dream.
Have you listen to them, who have done OPPOSITE to how I say?    :)     (=Put everything in girlfriends/wifes name, and then they were kicked out soon after that.)

They are normaly not heared any much in Philippine forums, because often they leave the Philippines...

I don't know how big part of old foreigner - young Filipina relations split, but according to how many write angry coments before they leave, they aren't few.

And have you listen to he, who posted here a while ago, and had done same/similar how I say REDUCE the risk?  :)

(=He had the house in HIS OWN name, and when she kicked him out, he put up the house FOR SALE.)

As I say - why do it UNNECESARY EASY for a missbehaving Filipina to just TAKE things by puting all in HER name? That's STUPID...  :1 (103):

there are stories where kano's started business with filipino's. The business was doing so good that the pino
accused foreigner of crime. The kano went to jail and the pino stole the business. I can see that your one of
those that knows everything.But don't say this group of guys didn't warn you so.Remember in Philippines you are
guilty until proven innocent. If a mayor can have a hit squad that is killing natural born citizens(not saying
they haven't done wrong) than what rights do you think you have as a foreigner.

That's why I will NOT partner with a Filipino as majority owner   :lol:     (Except possible in projects where it's small money invested.)

But because several of you seem to find it wice to take UNNECESARY risks, according to your coments, I don't tell you how I will do to reduce the risk :mocking:

(I HAVE done it "safe" (=reduced risk much, managing to avoid problems) when I made a production unit in the mafia dominated RUSSIA for a client, although all "experts" told me it was impossible there too  :mocking:   No problem in 6 years...)

NOTE!  I DON'T say my solution is safe, I only say it REDUCE the risk.  (Significant reduced risk functioning in two of my business ideas. And if I start an "export business" I can own WHOLE myself, if anyone have missed reading that earlier.)

earthdome
Posted
Posted

THere are stories of people going into these situations where the guy was as naive as you are.
  :mocking:

I'm talking about what's LEGAL.

Yes I know the foreigner can be forced away ILLEGALY,

but why make it unnecesary easy  :mocking:  for a bad behaving Filipinas as many foreigners do by even put house in name...?

you can't own property in your name

when we built the new house, I could have put the house title in MY name.
And there you say YOURSELF, I told corect and you told wrong...  :mocking:

Thomas. You seem to have alot of 'book' (internet) knowledge about the Philippines but not a bit of "street" smarts about the Philippines.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Thomas. You seem to have alot of 'book' (internet) knowledge about the Philippines but not a bit of "street" smarts about the Philippines.
So you mean it's street smart to make it unnecesary easy to be fooled as MANY have done?   :)

I will start a business and settle rural so it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to chose the very SIMPLE solution people with no business and RENT in a city can do...

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This topic will just go back and forth forever and eventually just be more of a slanging match than what it is. The End 

• Like 2