Another Day The School Is Closed.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well I hope they do get paid as I still paid the full amount not that I can do anything about it if I want my daughter to stay in that school.

same S...t Different day, Take, Take, Take. 

I just went to the sori store to get eggs and there are students coming back(in uniform) from the national high school so I am guessing that holiday is optional.

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Catholic school holiday. So have two houseslaves and one small boy at home all day.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I used to wonder about how often the kids are not in school.  But then I realized the purpose was to help get them prepared for the Philippine work force with all the holidays, festivals, fiesta, etc.  :hystery:

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Colleges as well have many days off. Yesterday was Virgin Mary's Birthday and today, in 3rd year, our daughter has one class (religion) for 1 hour at 4 pm which has nothing to do with Med Tech. The students do not care as many, if not all, are not paying for the college costs unlike in Canada, USA, etc. Here the tuition and other college costs are paid from foreigners, OFWs, or overseas relatives. If the students did work during school breaks or got loans, they would be more concerned in where their money is being spent.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Now the schoolwants money to tile the CR. What they have asked for is 480 peso from each pupil.There over 60 kids there and the CR aint that big.  I wonder where the extra money is going?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Now the schoolwants money to tile the CR. What they have asked for is 480 peso from each pupil.There over 60 kids there and the CR aint that big.  I wonder where the extra money is going?

post-2148-0-05692400-1449733694.gif How many Teachers how many houses, how many CR's

Makes you wonder EH?

28.800 "WOW" I just built a Dirty Kitchen around our Stand Pump with tiled Top and  Roof for less than That.

about  12 sq mtr in all. Add a new little double Gas Burner and new Bottle of Gas about 24.000 in all.

I guess you will be asking Questions?

Jack :thumbsup:

frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted

That's a huge amount. I don't think the school or the teacher can come up with that sum unless approved by the PTA.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My kids were in private school in Texas.  They got 1 week off for Halloween, 2 weeks off for Thanksgiving, 3 weeks off for christmas, 1 week spring break...and many others.  Any of those months we still paid full tuition.  Just the way it is :tiphat:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

attachicon.gifScratch head.gif How many Teachers how many houses, how many CR's

Makes you wonder EH?

28.800 "WOW" I just built a Dirty Kitchen around our Stand Pump with tiled Top and  Roof for less than That.

about  12 sq mtr in all. Add a new little double Gas Burner and new Bottle of Gas about 24.000 in all.

I guess you will be asking Questions?

Jack :thumbsup:

You know damn well I will

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

That's a huge amount. I don't think the school or the teacher can come up with that sum unless approved by the PTA.

This is the Philippines there is a pta but it don`t work unless there is a party. I am not the only expat who is pissed off.

• Like 1