Need To Buy! Lga 1155 Motherboard

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, I am looking for a Socket LGA 1155 motherboard that has 4 (four) RAM slots. Dont really care about the brand, as long as it is one of the major ones. Example, ASUS, ASROCK, MSI, Gigabyte all okay.. ECS, Zotac - no thanks.

I've been looking every where here, but can only find boards with 2 RAM slots.

Can be new or used. It doesnt matter (as long is working.) If someone could bring one from the States (or where ever) that would be cool too. Can pay in advance for known forum member.

Please help me find a board. Thanks a lot.

Regards

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi guys, I am looking for a Socket LGA 1155 motherboard that has 4 (four) RAM slots. Dont really care about the brand, as long as it is one of the major ones. Example, ASUS, ASROCK, MSI, Gigabyte all okay.. ECS, Zotac - no thanks.

Can be new or used. It doesnt matter (as long is working.) If someone could bring one from the States (or where ever) that would be cool too. Can pay in advance for known forum member.

Regards

Good morning Jess,

I'm curious what happen to your motherboard?  What were the symptoms?  Is your power module putting out the correct voltages?  If you need some help, both Mike S and I have our trusty troubleshooting tool handy for ya.  

It's called a crescent hammer.....he, he.  

Edited by Jake

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Hi thanks for the advice, but been contacting every place in Manila I could find. No Joy. All have the really low-end boards with only two RAM Slots.

Regards

Good morning Jess,

I'm curious what happen to your motherboard?  What were the symptoms?  Is your power module putting out the correct voltages?  If you need some help, both Mike S and I have our trusty troubleshooting tool handy for ya.  

It's called a crescent hammer.....he, he.  

Ah it's just toast. Not really even worth trying to troubleshoot. Never liked the board I have anyway.

I found some on Aliexpress (consumer versions of Alibaba.) Anyone here used them for buying anything?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I found some on Aliexpress (consumer versions of Alibaba.) Anyone here used them for buying anything?

I have a laptop battery that is being shipped from them as I write this.  A couple of other members recommended them so I am giving them a try.  It was pointed out that some of the stuff they sell has different specs than original equipment so I would be concerned if high quality original equipment was important to you.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I'm in New Zealand until January 5.  If you find something online here and can get it shipped to me right away (Xmas and all) I can bring back and then LBC it to you.   PM me if interested.

My bro in law here in NZ uses Alibaba for all of his security business equipment, and is quite happy with it.  He orders at least weekly.

• Like 1