Grattitude Or To Be More Accurate Lack Of It

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Most people (in any country) will take the goose that lays the golden eggs and stew it up for dinner... there is bound be another goose coming along....

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

The question was brought up about should these kids be punished .... will I'll answer it this way .... if there was no punishment for crimes would we be crime free ..... absolutely not ..... the reason these kids and their handlers keep stealing is because they know there is not a single law to stop them or punishment they will receive .... the  good old DSWD has seen to it that these little darlings are protected and even the police can't do anything to stop them ..... and god help you if you do anything like push or grab one .... you will be arrested .....  thrown in jail and deported ....

It isn't near as bad here in Bacolod as it was in Cebu ..... especially around the circle .... I used to get accosted everytime we went there with some brat trying to put his hand in my pocket or steal the watch off my wrist .....  :santa laugh:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

The first time we went to Cebu I forgot to warn my wife about the packs of beggar kids.  She had been to Manila, so I thought she would be ok.,  I had forgotten how bad the packs of kids are in Cebu.  Much worse than Manila (my experience anyway), and we just don't have them in Iloilo.  My wife was freaking out... the kids are so aggressive, and the cops do nothing.  At least the security guards tend to chase them away from the businesses they work for. 

• Like 1

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

We do still help people but are more choosy (if that`s the right word) who we help.

Yes, choosy is a word. In this case, it is exactly the right word. That is all.post-5148-0-24661800-1450007751_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Vince Runza
Posted
Posted

The lack of foresight demonstrated here is not exclusive to the Philippines. However, the lack of consequences is bothersome. What, the police have something better to do than bust thieves?! Nevertheless, it's just another example of Live For Today:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The lack of foresight demonstrated here is not exclusive to the Philippines. However, the lack of consequences is bothersome. What, the police have something better to do than bust thieves?! Nevertheless, it's just another example of Live For Today:

Ok if people want to live for today  but when they were being looked after yesterday they stole from us.So they can take care of today themselves.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Ok if people want to live for today  but when they were being looked after yesterday they stole from us.So they can take care of today themselves.

Of course they will but with someone else's wallet Today!

Jack :)     post-2148-0-07542100-1450053134_thumb.jp  :hystery:

Morning All.  :morning1:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Of course they will but with someone else's wallet Today!

Jack :)     attachicon.gifgood morning world.jpg  :hystery:

Morning All.  :morning1:

Too deep for monday morning but oh so true

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Too deep for monday morning but oh so true

Same S...t just the depth that varies  :hystery:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There is an older woman who is always begging around the local market here. Yesterday I was in Prince warehouse and I saw her with a basket full of lots of sachets so I think she has a sari store but she still begs go figure.

• Like 2