Filipina Logic

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

..and it seems for some families meeting the much older man (foreigner) is a goal rather than forbidden (no way, I'm gonna...). Different dynamics obviously play out depending on one's lot in life. I nearly got pulled into such a family package deal early on when I was getting to know this one gal.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
..and it seems for some families meeting the much older man (foreigner) is a goal rather than forbidden

I have met women younger than me that try to introduce me to their daughters.  I just don't think my wife would approve ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted

To tell the truth i would not like it too, but hey thats just my opinion  ,

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

To tell the truth i would not like it too, but hey thats just my opinion  ,

I know people here with wives a lot younger than they are and I am OK with that. But somehow it is just different when it comes to my daughter.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

K's logic cannot be faulted:

"You don't need a daughter. You've got me!"

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

..and it seems for some families meeting the much older man (foreigner) is a goal rather than forbidden

I have met women younger than me that try to introduce me to their daughters.

That have happened to me too. One with look above average, they both have higher exams than I have, and they have rather much land. so I wonder why they want me  :lol: 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I have met women younger than me that try to introduce me to their daughters.  I just don't think my wife would approve ha ha  :tiphat:

Tim my man...... Lets not jump to conclusions as the topic title suggests FILIPINA LOGIC.  :mocking:

• Like 2