Getting A British Passport For My Daughter

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Just done mine Kev.

You cant have the Birth or Marriage registered in the UK, It has to be registered in the Country of Birth.and where the Marriage took place

Waste of money getting birth Registered with British Embassy over there, Doesnt do you any good whatsoever.

You can get a British passport for your Child online, Just fill out the form online, But, the form doesnt ask for everything that you need to show them.....No need for DNA,,,,,

You need.everything translated into English.

The Form you need is OVS Form online.

Time of Birth Documents, such as baby inoculation records, Mothers antenatal notes/Postnatal/Delivery notes from the Hospital.

Your Child's Health or Medical cards. Ultrasound scans relating to the Pregnancy/Birth of your Child if available.

Child`s Birth Certificate.

Immunisation/Vaccination cards or records.

Your Child`s Baptism Certificate if available.

Your Passport.

Your Marriage Certificate.

Evidence of your present Address, ie,Utility bill, Voters card,National id card, Rent agreement, etc.

Family Photographs showing you with your Wife and Child covering her Birth to Present. Signed on the back stating who it is and dated.

You and your Wifes Birth Certificate.

Section 10 of the form needs to be signed by someone who knows you or your Child and should sign the back of one of the two Child`s passport Photo`s stating that it is a true likeness of your Child, Signed and dated.

If you cannot submit actual Passports they will accept colour Photocopies of all the pages, Even the Blank pages too.

I think thats about it mate,,,,,As I say they do not ask for those things on the form when you submit it, But they will ask for them after you have done the form, So send them all together to save you messing about.

Regards Brock.

Thanks Brock I have most of these things.

• Like 1