Property Owned By Company?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Still haven't found any good lawyers. Can somebody recommend one please?

Sorry. I have found a few seeming good concerning LABOUR (and part of family) laws,

but concerning business and property laws I have found only bad ones    :lol:

(One lawyer TALKED about the lease of land with own house on solution I have talked about though, so at least the Filipina thought it was that she signed (=only geting the small land herself) but when I told her to check the documents concerning an other matter, she noticed she had got the house too!!! :1 (103): :hystery: (But she said she will pay all money to the foreigner anyway when the property is sold  - which is hard because they ask to much, I believe.)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

but concerning business and property laws I have found only bad ones   

OK Thomas I will take this on, How do you know they were Bad ones? Just how do you segregate the two, Good and Bad?

What have these Bad ones done to you personally? or is this More Hypothetical Mumbo Jumbo

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

but concerning business and property laws I have found only bad ones   

OK Thomas I will take this on, How do you know they were Bad ones? Just how do you segregate the two, Good and Bad?

What have these Bad ones done to you personally? or is this More Hypothetical Mumbo Jumbo

More of some bullsh&t talk from you, although this was much smaller :)  than the LIES you made up about me in other topic :bash:  (=The one where you MADE UP for instance I wouldn't let my wife talk to anyone,  although the TRUTH is I will teach her to be BOSS over WHOLE business, step by step so she can go on handling it without me in the future. And in general I involve employees much in the deciding asking for their oppinions often...)

Do you mean they have to do something bad to me PERSONALY to be bad lawyers??!!  :1 (103):

It would be STUPID to let a lawyer handle things without checking him first...

The solution with House owned by foreigner at leases land is surely NOT Hypothetical, because the lawyer talked about it too in the example I wrote in the post you quoted a bit from.

A big part of "my" solution for business (which functions at two of my business ideas but not at any of my other favorites) ARE USED in Phils too, I have just some ideas how to IMPROVE it, puting some in Phil USED - legal - solutions TOGETHER to one...

I have TOLD about the bad ones several times.

/An example of BAD one I wrote about in the post you quoted from   :mocking:     (=The customer ask for the lease solution, he made them (at least the Filipina) believe they got that, then he made documents for something ELSE, which DIDN'T solve the problem they went to the lawyer to get assistance with. Even the Filipina found it BAD, although she got MORE by that, but she don't like it anyway, because it make it hard for her to solve the error in a fair way...)

/And TERRIBLE lawyers:  Haven't you read although I have written it several times?!  

All people - including me  :mocking:  - can make ERRORS, but I count the lawyers as terrible, who take pay to PUT UP ILLEGAL "solutions" with DUMMIES to get around the Anti-DUMMY law. (These lawyers do it both for businesses and for properties.)

It's much harder to know who are GOOD lawyers.  Some hints can be found in what they have done before. And a good TEST question can be for instance how they would do to make a foreigner get as much as possible protection and control of business/property. If they say the illegal dummy solution, then they are NOT good...  :lol:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
How do you know they were Bad ones? Just how do you segregate the two, Good and Bad?

I realize you asked this of Thomas, but I will add my 2 cents.  Watch for the lawyers who will dazzle you with their brilliant explanations of the law.  They would be the good ones, IMHO.  Watch OUT for the ones who will baffle you with bullsh&t.  They would be the bad ones, IMHO.  It works with more than just lawyers but lawyers is who you mentioned.  :cheersty:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Do you mean they have to do something bad to me PERSONALY to be bad lawyers??!!  It would be STUPID to let a lawyer handle things without checking him first...  
Have you dealt with lawyers here I just wondered

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Do you mean they have to do something bad to me PERSONALY to be bad lawyers??!!  It would be STUPID to let a lawyer handle things without checking him first...  

Not as a client  :)

but I have studied what some of them say and do (as for instance the ILLEGAL Dummy "solution", which is rather common...)

And as I wrote somewhere, I have found some GOOD law skilled Filipinos, who are specialiced in labour and part of family law.

I have communicated rather much with some of them, started that to learn parts I don't know, mainly what to look up with concerning labour laws, but I have written myself when I have known something, which can be useful for any of them. In DIFFERENCE from some forum members here, these Filipino LAW guys DON'T disagree with me... :mocking:  (I don't believe they have ever disagreed, but sometimes they have ADDED some related info to what I wrote.)   ONE of them has written some against me, but that seem to be depending of I'm foreigner not Filipino, because he has NOT disagreed against anything I have said concerning laws, he just wrote a disliking coment  about I wrote about Filipino law, although I'm not FILIPINO lawyer.  (I guess it was the Filipino pride talking.) An other of them found it funny I'm Swedish and know things about Philippine laws, which many Filipinos don't know  :) 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

but I have studied what some of them say and do (as for instance the ILLEGAL Dummy "solution", which is rather common...)

And as I wrote somewhere, I have found some GOOD law skilled Filipinos, who are specialiced in labour and part of family law.

I have communicated rather much with some of them, started that to learn parts I don't know, mainly what to look up with concerning labour laws, but I have written myself when I have known something, which can be useful for any of them. In DIFFERENCE from some forum members here, these Filipino LAW guys DON'T disagree with me... :mocking:  (I don't believe they have ever disagreed, but sometimes they have ADDED some related info to what I wrote.)   ONE of them has written some against me, but that seem to be depending of I'm foreigner not Filipino, because he has NOT disagreed against anything I have said concerning laws, he just wrote a disliking coment  about I wrote about Filipino law, although I'm not FILIPINO lawyer.  (I guess it was the Filipino pride talking.) An other of them found it funny I'm Swedish and know things about Philippine laws, which many Filipinos don't know  :)

Thomas talking to a lawyer here is far different than dealing with them 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Not as a client but I have studied what some of them say and do

On a post in a similar topic, member earthdome posted--- Thomas. You seem to have alot of 'book' (internet) knowledge about the Philippines but not a bit of "street" smarts about the Philippines---

Let me relate a story that might illiterate what some of our members have been focusing on about "boots on the ground" experience versus "book and research" knowledge.

In 2005 my unit was based at FOB Anaconda 70 kilometers north of Bagdad. We had been in country for 11 months and in this area for 8. We knew the terrain, the local populace and how the insurgents in the area liked to fight.

A new Lieutenant reported in and was assigned the task of leading a local security patrol, he showed me a textbook, picture perfect patrol plan with all the bells and whistles.  Except for one glaring flaw, the route. I pulled the officer aside and had this conversation.

"Sir, great plan, but I suggest you change the route a bit, that road runs along a irrigation canal that has recently been dredged and the dirt is not dry yet (if you see fresh dirt, that means fresh digging and a possible IED), and Sir, it is also in a bend in the road, so our vehicles will not be in sight of each other if one of them gets hit and these buildings here (I pointed to the map) provide a good sniper position if a vehicle gets disabled."

Naturally, since the young man had been to all the right schools, taken the perquisite courses and wore the gold bar of a Lieutenant. His plan was good and didn't need adjustment. About an hour after the patrol rolled out, I was called to the TOC (tactical operation center) because B36 was in contact. Sure enough the second vehicle through the bend got hit by an IED, was disabled on the road with casualties and was taking sniper fire. The lead and trailing vehicle maneuvered on the sniper, suppressed him and moved to the disabled vehicle, secured the area, and rendered first aide until the medevac chopper got there (four minutes after the call). Thank goodness the IED was a small one, and the sniper a bad shot. The casualty was not critical and made a full recovery.

Poetic justice does enter into it though, the vehicle that got hit was the Lieutenants, and he was the one who was wounded and evacuated to Germany.

But the real point of the story is this. Whose fault was it? The Lieutenant? No, it was a sound plan. It was MY fault for not setting the young man down until he saw reason, or failing that jumping over his head (discretely naturally) and letting the Captain know what was up and let him make the call.

Moral of the story? I think its pretty clear. :cheersty:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Not as a client but I have studied what some of them say and do

On a post in a similar topic, member earthdome posted--- Thomas. You seem to have alot of 'book' (internet) knowledge about the Philippines but not a bit of "street" smarts about the Philippines---

But many "experienced" foreigners take UNNECESARY risks as making ILLEGAL solutions and/or puting all even in girlfriend's name, which have MADE they have lost all EASY. I don't count that as "street smart", more "street stupid"  :)

So for many it obviously don't help being in Phils long time...

I have communicated rather much with some of them, started that to learn parts I don't know, mainly what to look up with concerning labour laws, but I have written myself when I have known something, which can be useful for any of them. In DIFFERENCE from some forum members here, these Filipino LAW guys DON'T disagree with me... :mocking: 

Thomas talking to a lawyer here is far different than dealing with them 

So what concerning what I'm talking about?

A crap lawyer is a crap lawyer UNDEPENDING of if talking to them or dealing with them...  :mocking:

One thing you guys writing against me is missing is law texts are the SAME at Internet   :lol:

and UNNECESARY risks are UNNECERARY risks ALLWAYS....  :1 (103):