Intriguing Tsimis (Gossiping)

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

For those of you who have settled in your residence for awhile, surely there are some tsimis floating around your area.  I would like to hear, no matter how bizarre -- the juicier, the better.....he, he.  You can start asking your maids, lavanderas, yard boys or family driver for some juicy stories.  

Judy and I were known to be undercover for NarCom (PNP narcotics command) and at the same time, shabu dealer in Cavite City.  Ain't true......well, at least our Jeep Wrangler was used for raiding a shabu den around Batangas City.  We were not involved, in spite of Judy being a member of the press (local radio station).  

Me, I just mind my own business, looking stupid because I spoke dollar all the time.  

Oops, it's spell TSISMIS

Edited by Jake
  • Like 5

davewe
Posted
Posted

some tsimis floating around your area.

Here's one for ya.  Yvonne caught our neighbor chatting online with a foreigner while her filipino husband was at work.  There was a long conversation where it came out that the neighbor lady was trying to get to the USA on a fiance visa to marry this American guy, stay with him 2 years then divorce him and come back to her husband with as much of the American's money as she can get.  Seems the husband is ok with it and is trying to get work in Saudi for 2 years while his wife is 'away' so they can live high when its all done.

She's kind of cute but I pity the fool who is on the other end of the chat line.  Oh well, even if I knew the guy and told him he would never believe.  These ladies are remarkable actresses and who knows, her plan may actually work and then she falls in love with the USA and the American and decides to stay there and forget about her filipino husband  :morning1:

I assume she is not actually married and only living with the "husband" otherwise getting the K-1 will be a bit of a challenge. Hit our 2 year anniversary a couple months ago, so I guess I'm safe :)

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Here's one for ya.  Yvonne caught our neighbor chatting online with a foreigner while her filipino husband was at work.  There was a long conversation where it came out that the neighbor lady was trying to get to the USA on a fiance visa to marry this American guy, stay with him 2 years then divorce him and come back to her husband with as much of the American's money as she can get.  Seems the husband is ok with it and is trying to get work in Saudi for 2 years while his wife is 'away' so they can live high when its all done.

She's kind of cute but I pity the fool who is on the other end of the chat line.  Oh well, even if I knew the guy and told him he would never believe.  These ladies are remarkable actresses and who knows, her plan may actually work and then she falls in love with the USA and the American and decides to stay there and forget about her filipino husband  :morning1:

Is that on the TV yet? what station.

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

The wonderful Filipino lady skills (indeed most Asian lady skills) are getting more ingenious every day.  This is fascinating interlude Dave.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I have some Tsimis to share but it's fairly a common theme.

My wife's OFW cousin asked his wife to had a nice block fence put in around their home in Talisay while he was away. The wife had it built, immediately after the workmen were finished the job their neighbor stopped by with someone from the local government and informed her they had been aware all along the wife had moved the lot marker about two meters so it was time to call the workmen back to demolish the wall on their property. :lol:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)

I cause my own Tsimis. As a background we have several hmmmm, Mentally disadvantaged folks, harmless but just wonder around town all day.

For the first couple of years there were all kind of rumors about the "Mad Kano" who walked all over town in shorts, t shirt, ratty ball cap, umbrella (when needed) with two bottles of water in his back pockets, pouring sweat. Now I walk very fast and usually over take most locals and a lot of traffic when its bad. I can not count the number of times when a friend of my wife come by and I am told "I have seen you walking, I thought you were a crazy man"

Edited by scott h
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
I assume she is not actually married and only living with the "husband"

When asked she said she was indeed married to her 'husband'  but she was not going to tell her American about it.   :1 (103):

But my experience is that most many of the lower income filipino couples are not legally married but they say they are to avoid the question:  Why don't you get married?

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Why don't you get married?

Usually I suspect, they are both or one of them still married to someone else

Just Saying.  :)

Jack :28:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Apparently, according to the Tsismis Here bouts I don't like Children ( I chase them away for being the same carol Singers over and over again)

Anyway to stop some of it, I told the Sori,Sori lady, I like Kids, but I can't eat a whole one, I save 1/2 till tomorrow. Lets see what she can make and spread about that :rolleyes:    post-2148-0-86775900-1450143482_thumb.jp post-2148-0-50566800-1450143525.gif

Jack :thumbsup:

• Like 5