Anthony Bourdain In Philippines Now, Suggest A Place Should He Eat Or Visit?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Anthony Bourdain is in the Philippines shooting an episode of “Parts Unknown” now. What would you suggest he visit or go eat at?

Celebrity chef, TV host and author Anthony Bourdain is in the Philippines shooting an episode of “Parts Unknown,” his CNN show that chronicles his culinary adventures around the world.

Bourdain’s fans have been flooding social media with the things they think he should eat while he’s here. Here’s our unsolicited guide for him—a delicious mix of Filipino favorites and new discoveries.

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/215947/where-should-anthony-bourdain-eat-in-the-philippines

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Anthony Bourdain is in the Philippines shooting an episode of “Parts Unknown” now. What would you suggest he visit or go eat at?

Celebrity chef, TV host and author Anthony Bourdain is in the Philippines shooting an episode of “Parts Unknown,” his CNN show that chronicles his culinary adventures around the world.

Bourdain’s fans have been flooding social media with the things they think he should eat while he’s here. Here’s our unsolicited guide for him—a delicious mix of Filipino favorites and new discoveries.

http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/215947/where-should-anthony-bourdain-eat-in-the-philippines

:hystery:  Old shouldn't this be on the Tsisimis Topic.  :mocking:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:10001:  :36_6_3[1]:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:10001:  :36_6_3[1]:

"HUH" your mad at me really, cos I is Right EH?  :28:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well hopefully where. or whatever he eats he will say it how it is

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I think Anthony should dine in the heart of Tondo, where Pag-Pag is very popular among the poorest slums.  It's garbage chicken pulled from the trash bins, cleaned and re-served to the hungry poor.  He will also make a political statement about abject poverty, among the opulence and corruption deeply embedded in the Filipino culture.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/30/world/asia/philippines-pagpag-slums/ (garbage chicken)

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I think Anthony should dine in the heart of Tondo, where Pag-Pag is very popular among the poorest slums.  It's garbage chicken pulled from the trash bins, cleaned and re-served to the hungry poor.  He will also make a political statement about abject poverty, among the opulence and corruption deeply embedded in the Filipino culture.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/30/world/asia/philippines-pagpag-slums/ (garbage chicken)

I doubt that very much but we can only dream.Would be good if he tried to help the poor with some comment on his program

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

For those that may not know, he is also a writer and has published a number of books.  I read one maybe a year ago "Kitchen Confidential", and really enjoyed it.  

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
I doubt that very much but we can only dream.Would be good if he tried to help the poor with some comment on his program

Like "let them eat cake?. Yes I am a cynic  

bows00
Posted
Posted

I think Anthony Bourdain has the best job in the world. Getting paid all that money to travel the world, eat and drink! And he is a celebrity that most of us can relate to. He has his share of flaws, like being a drug addict in the past...

• Like 2