Business Opportunities

BobP
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

I am still considering a move to the PI and am looking at business opportunities to supplement my SSI if and when I move there.

I have found an online opportunity that I am very interested in and before looking at these posts this morning, ASSUMED...lol...don't you love it when somebody ASSUMES...lol....that I would turn on my computer, collect orders, ship products and start counting my money!

ezee peezee right?  :dance:

My guess is that y'all are going to say, "ezee peezee...NO!  lol.

Does anyone know of a good, central source(s) advising what to be aware of, lookout for, etc. when conducting business in PI?  

I would assume this question may require some deep investigating depending upon the many variables which may be involved.

As always everyone, thank you for your great comments, suggestions and patience!   :tiphat:

BobP

:hohoho_smiley:

:cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)
As always everyone, thank you for your great comments, suggestions and patience!  

Bob

You should start your own topic as the OP is asking specifically about his circumstances. 

Added

Never mind, I split the post into your own topic  :thumbsup:

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
  • Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
I am still considering a move to the PI and am looking at business opportunities to supplement my SSI if and when I move there.
Hi Bob. Just want to verify, are you getting SSI or SSDI? Very important and very different. SSDI is good here but SSI shuts off after 30 days out of the US.
  • Like 1

BobP
Posted
Posted

Hi Bob. Just want to verify, are you getting SSI or SSDI? Very important and very different. SSDI is good here but SSI shuts off after 30 days out of the US.

Sorry Steve. I will be getting my Social Security Retirement Benefits.

BobP
Posted
Posted

As always everyone, thank you for your great comments, suggestions and patience!  

Bob

You should start your own topic as the OP is asking specifically about his circumstances. 

Added

Never mind, I split the post into your own topic  :thumbsup:

Sorry JGF.  I will be more careful in the future.  Thank you for the heads up.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

There is a saying in South East Asia, if you want to make a million dollars start with two million :unsure:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I have found an online opportunity that I am very interested in

I have looked at a couple of online opportunities also.  Some even make a little money, with 'little' being the key word.  But when a person has scads of free time and the money is 'extra' money then I encourage you to give it a go.  UNLESS you have to invest money to make money.  I have never heard of any of those making money for anyone other than the one who collects the cash from you.

Best of luck to you and remember, there are a lot of smart people online so if there is good money to be made there are a lot of others who are after that same buck.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I have found an online opportunity that I am very interested in

I have looked at a couple of online opportunities also.  Some even make a little money, with 'little' being the key word.  But when a person has scads of free time and the money is 'extra' money then I encourage you to give it a go.  UNLESS you have to invest money to make money.  I have never heard of any of those making money for anyone other than the one who collects the cash from you.

Best of luck to you and remember, there are a lot of smart people online so if there is good money to be made there are a lot of others who are after that same buck.

How are you doing with online poker?

the other jp

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
How are you doing with online poker?

Not losing  :lol:

But not taking enough money out to brag about  :morning1:

• Like 2